BOOK 2

I HAVE 3 ANNOUNCEMENTS

1.NEW BOOK ALERT

2. SPECIAL CHAPTERS

3. BOOK 2

Hey lovelies! I know I took a break for a month to get my creativity in check. I wasn't able to write any of my Filipino stories, so I decided to just write my next English book FORBIDDEN LOVE:FALLING FOR MY BOYFRIEND'S BROTHER.

WARNING: THIS IS A STEAMY AND FRUSTRATING STORY.

You'll love it but the characters are flawed. Will UPDATE this week or next week.

SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT:

I know you guys would love to know more about Ava and Iñigo's married life. I was thinking of creating another book (just a short novella). I'll upload it on Patreon. What do you guys think? Comment below if you want the special chapters on Patreon or I'll publish it on Amazon?

Patreon or Amazon?

THIRD ANNOUNCEMENT

Their daughter Alodia Petrakis has been keeping me up at night 😂 so I may start on her story soon.

Okayyy. Here is a short intro.for the Forbidden Love

"Did he fucking kissed you?" Ago growled in my ear as he flung me at the back seat of his car. His eyes were dilated and my breathing were turning into gasps as he roughly kissed me on the lips and began unbuttoning my shirt. "Answer me Madi." He said growing angrier.

I shook my head as I tried to work my voice to form a coherent word. But I couldn't. His green eyes that were dark with desire was turning me on. And I shouldn't be, but I was. I was so sunk and in love with him that I am willing to do everything he told me to.

Wrapping his hands on my waist, he ripped my jeans off leaving me in my lace bra and underwear. His nostrils flared and the heat in his eyes intensified.

Caging me in his arms, he leaned down and roughly bit and suck on my lips. His tongue dominating me that I find myself hazy and drunk with desire.

"These lips are mine, Madi." He angrily growled "Mine."

I could only nod as words lodged in my throat. My breathing was ragged. My lips bruised. And my pussy wet with desire. I shouldn't be turned on by his possessiveness. I should run away and never look back. He was wrong for me. And what we have was a sin. But I couldn't. I want him. I crave for him.

Holding both of my thighs, he shoved them open and bared my pink glistening lips for his eyes. "Fuck, your so pretty." he groaned.

He ran his finger at my slit and up to my clit. I wanted to cry out but knew he wouldn't like it. Ago liked being in control. Its one of the things I liked about him.

He was serious and controlled. Unlike Aris, his twin brother and my boyfriend, was cool and carefree.

Leaning down towards my wet core, my breathing hitches as he took a wiff of my scent and closed his eyes. The deep rumble in his voice was music to my ears. Gripping the cushions of the seat on my hand, my lips parted when he pinned me with his dark green eyes and licked me.

"Ago!" I cried out, buckling underneath him as my legs gave out.

"You always fucking taste so sweet, Madi." He whispered, lapping on my core like it was his last meal. He inserted two fingers and I gasped as he suck on my clit. "You like that don't you? You like that my sweet naughty girl."

"I shouldn't be touching you Madi." he whispered as he pumped his fingers in me while working his tongue on my clit "You're not mine to touch. You're my brother's. But god damn it, if I let him touch you. You're sweet pussy is mine!"