Who is cliche<3 Roxanne

Niketa Barker as Roxanne. I couldn't bare to put my photo on all the chapters. Nope.

GCSE exams are on their way and the teachers are starting to put unnecessary pressure on the students to revise, even though we are still in year 10. Emmerson School is known as one of the best in the county because the teachers are dedicated to their jobs. However, what the government fails to mention on their league tables is the attitude of the students. Vile.

 I was enrolled to this school when I was in year 7 and some of the students still haven't gotten tired of taking a mick out of me.

Right now, I am in the maths class, everyone chatting it up and laughing with their friend. But because I am that much of a loner, the wall becomes more interesting than ever as I glare at it as if it will talk to me somehow. Suddenly, I hear Mrs Pearson shouting my name.

"Roxanne! Are you daydreaming again?" What can I say? I have a reputation.

I transfer my glare from the wall to her before she starts speaking again. "What is the answer?" She asks.

"Uh(thinking), what was the question?" The whole class breaks into a laugh, this time not at their gossip but me. 

And don't you know it, I get a detention. For what? Still beats me. 

After school, I go to the detention room. When I open the door, everyone looks at me. I swear its like they are in sync; as I make my way to sit down, they call me different names. Nothing new there so I just ignore them. That is until I hear his voice. 

Oh, his sweet angelic, melodious, toe curling voice.

Yes, I am exaggerating. 

Lying infant, because in all honesty he always mocks me.

"Sup dreamer." There he goes.

You know in movies where there is the popular guy  who has the body structure and beauty of a man who has fully bloomed but  the mind of an immature teenage boy?

Johnson is that guy in this story and let me tell you, the movies do not do justice to the beauty of these boys but they nailed it on the aspect of their pea sized brain. I turn around and look at the pool of his ocean blue eyes, his blonde hair a bit messy but still a hot mess.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He questions and my eyes widen like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I'm sorry." Okay, hold up, I bet ya'll are wondering why the sudden change in attitude. Simple explanation, my mind is a place where I'm safe and no one can hear my thoughts, I can think whatever I want but I can't say whatever I want because the real world isn't as safe as the one I'm in control of.

His girlfriend drops a pen on the floor as I walk to an empty seat, before I have time to react, I step on it and trip. See? This is what I mean when I say that the real world isn't as safe as my mind. If this scenario had happened in my safe space, I would have probably stabbed her her with the same pen.

Going back to the topic of movies and the stupidly handsome, popular boy who is always the captain of some sport, we all know there is going to be the mean, stupidly beautiful popular girl who is also the cheerleading captain. So cliché. Well, so is this story because Johnson is actually the captain of the basketball team and his girlfriend, Kel, is the cheerleading captain.

"Roxanne, can you please get up?" Mr Wills says, Oh, right, I'm still on the floor. I quickly stand up, ignoring the giggles and laughs circulating in the room, making my way to Mr Wills.

"Sorry I am late sir." I sit at the front, finding myself glaring at the wall. Again.

Hi guys, I am so happy to be sharing this story with you. My first ever book that I wrote when I was 14 years old though I am making some MAJOR changes to it. The original was way too cringey. I hope you enjoy.

Ily- N xoxo.