Who showed her buttocks<3Roxanne

Sorry guys but you won't be able to see the pictures of Andy because he is someone I know outside the book. (My real brother)

The day that I have been dreading and excited about has finally arrived. The day that will either ruin me or make me someone. I wake up and perform my morning routine, which includes sticking my middle finger up at the sun. A black towel wrapped around my body, I look through the rows of clothes in my closet. Everything is either too childish, formal or just completely and utterly ugly.

"I don't think thinking is good for that good brain of yours."

"Ah! Get out you weirdo! Didn't you see the sign on the door?"

"Which one?" He had a point, there were a lot of signs on my door: one with my name; the other one written enter at your own risk; the no boys allowed one and the do not enter without knocking. But that is all besides the point.

"The ones that apply to you, do not enter without knocking and the no boys allowed."

"First of all, I did knock but someone was in dreamland as per usual. Second of all, I'm not a boy, I'm a man." As soon as he finishes his sentence I can't hold back my laugh.

"A man?" I ask in between my uncontrollable laughs.

"Okay, bye, I guess you don't want the phone." And just as the laughs started, they abruptly stop.

"No, I'm sorry. I do want it." He throws the phone at me as if its nothing without giving me a heads up, but I still catch it.

"Do not lose that phone, it might be a spare but its important."

"Sure thing. Cheers." When he gets out, he leaves the door ajar as if he has a invisible tail following behind him.

"Andy! Can you please close my door?" He comes back and before he closes it, he says "You realise this is a trap right?" Andy knows Johnson because he used to attend my school before he went to college. He is also aware of the different stages of the social hierarchy between Johnson and I.

"What and ever." I say while looking at the phone, acting as if what he said didn't pierce through my heart. Truth hurts. Especially when coming from someone else.

When the phone turns on I look at the time, what are the odds; I am late. I peep through the window to see Johnson waiting outside his brother's car.

 Seeing as I don't have anymore time, I jump into my white trainers and a pink short summer dress that Andy bought me on my birthday last year. I run downstairs, taking a sausage roll from the kitchen refrigerator. I take two big bites before I finish it and then walk outside.

"Hi." Johnson walks to me and gives me a hug but I don't give him one back because...who knew?

When he pulls away I just stand there frozen staring at him with my mouth opened.

"I'm sorry, can you give me a minute?"

"Yeah, sure. Be quick though. Patience is not my brother's forte." I just nod and start walking back inside the house, I turn around to look at him as I walk. Big mistake.

My feet decide to both be left and I fall on the ground, feeling my dress landing on my mid back, showing my buttocks to whoever wishes. At least I am not wearing the spider man pants today. Instead I'm wearing the "spank me" one, which is not too bad. Right?

"Hey! Are you okay?" Johnson is next to me before I can even blink. I stand up without thinking too much about the pain because there is nothing worse than embarrassment.

"Yeah, thanks" I say as I walk in a fast pace to the front door, escaping the unspeakable situation.

"Are you sure?" I don't say anything and just continue walking, I make a beeline for the bathroom for the first aid kit. Treating the wounds on my knees and my palms, where I landed on the concrete. After cleaning the blood and plastering where needed, I look at myself in the mirror. I look decent.

 I walk out of the house when I hear the sound of the car horn.

"Are you sure that you are okay?" Johnson asks again and I reassure him while entering the car in the back seat.

"Nice ass." Johnson's brother says and gives me a wink from the driver's seat. Pervert.

"Shut up Broud." Johnson says; his brother raises his hands from the starring wheel in mock surrender before he looks at me.

"I'm Broudlink by the way." I ignore him as I put my seat belt on. "Okay then." He says getting the mermoir that I don't want to talk to him. 

I know its rude, but him commenting on my buttocks is just worsening the situation. The journey is quiet as no one wants to address the elephant in the room. No, the elephant in the car. 

Upon arriving at Malvern, I'm the first to get out of the car because the silence is suffocating.

"Call me when your date is over and I will pick you up from here." He says and doesn't wait for any of us to reply before he drives off.

"Let's go." Johnson says as he interlinks his fingers with my sweaty ones.

Let the fun begin.

What do you guys think about Broudlink and what do you think is going to happen on the date?

Ily- N xoxo