Who shouted<3 Roxanne

Kel as Bae Suzy. Such a beauty<3

Its Friday morning. The sun is seeping through my slightly opened grey curtains, shining like a bright golden ball as if mocking me for being in such a foul mood. I give the sun my middle finger as get out of bed to start getting ready for school. After finishing my morning rituals and wearing my uniform, I go to the kitchen where I find my dad making me my packed lunch.

"Morning dad." I walk to him and give him a small hug.

"Morning angel. Doing alright?"

"We both know I am not cut out to be a morning person dad." I give off a little laugh as I put my now packed purple lunch box in my bag. I look at my watch after finishing my cheerios, its already past eight. And I'm late.

"Bye dad, love you!" I am already out of the house before he answers. When I get to school, I make my way to the first lesson of the day, which is science. I quickly apologise to my teacher for being late and make my way to my seat which is in the front, we all know who the front seat is reserved for. Johnson comes in after me and does the same thing as I did. And I literally mean the same things as I did. Why would he sit next to me?

Not that I am complaining but I am curious. Everyone else avoids me like a plague, he does as well. 

Him sitting next to me is like intentionally sticking your finger into an electric cable, which you shouldn't do. Don't ask me why I used that comparison.

"Hey, you wanna go out with me?" Oooookay, this is the part where I am meant to say no because we all know something bad is gonna happen. 

There is always a bad motive behind these things if you have watched any high school movies. The logical thing to do is to say no but feelings can override that logical part of your brain.

 If I say no, then this story is won't be interesting, so the ideal thing is to say yes and act dumb as if I don't know it's going to be a set up.

"Is that a no?" He asks.

"NO." I thought I wasn't going to say no.

"No, I mean I need time to think." Smooth.

"Think about what? The question is explicit as ever." Johnson is right, think about what? 

Absolutely nothing, I just don't want to seem so desperate so its good to make him wait a little. You know? Create some some suspense and all that.

"Well, yes, I would love to go out with you." Forget waiting, I am desperate. Suspense my arse, I have never been the patient one.

"Cool, see you later then?" I nod and he starts walking to the cool kids' end. And you thought he was gonna stick his finger in the electric cable.

"Johnson!" Was that me? Nah, I don't think so. I look around to see who shouted only to be met by a sharp glare from Kel.

"What?" Johnson asks. Why is he looking at me and why does he look irritated? Wait, was I the one who shouted? 

Why in the world would I do that?

"If you two think that you can have a full on conversation in my class without any consequences, you're wrong. Detention after school."

So I was the one who shouted. Damn.

And detention two days in a roll? 

Who am I?

What do you guys think about this chapter? Please don't forget to show support in any way that you can.

Ily- N xoxo.