Chapter 3

"Jenna, I'm heading out." Johnny called to his sister who was sitting on the couch, magazine in her hands as he made his way down the stairs. Jenna kept her eyes glued on the magazine as he went passed her, grabbing his jacket.

The Seo siblings lived together in a modern house, built for the two of them. The place was well furnished and clearly too big for only the two of them, but they didn't mind. They enjoyed each other's company, making their worlds a little less lonely.

"I don't know why you tell me when you do the same thing every night." Jenna said to him, flipping the page. Johnny smiled making his way to his sister, ruffling her hair.

"Johnny, what the heck!" Jenna exclaimed, fixing her now messy hair.

"Love you sis." Johnny said with a wink, making his way out the door.

...

Johnny drove to a familiar mansion. The guard at the front recognized his face, opening up the gates. Johnny steered his car, guiding it along the path that would take him to the underground parking lot for the mansion. As he parked his car, he looked at the numerous cars lined up, scoffing as he saw a person exiting the grey Tesla parked near him.

"Hi Johnny." Jaehyun said, walking with his hands in his pockets. Jaehyun wore a simple white t-shirt with black jeans, a leather jacket completing his outfit. Johnny gave his friend a smirk before making his way to his side, clapping bis back.

"Welcome back old friend." Johnny said as the two men made their way into the mansion.

...

Jenna rubbed her temples as she looked at the photos from Allure's photoshoot.

"Who is this model? She looks so uncomfortable." Jenna pointed out. Mark gulped as he stood in front of his boss, clearly aware that she wasn't satisfied with the cuts.

"She's from Allure." Mark told her as Jenna shook her head, gathering the photos in a near stack.

"She's terrible. Ask Allure for her name and give them the go ahead for publishing. It'll do for this time around but I don't want her modelling for us in the future." Jenna told him, passing him the folder. Mark bowed before making his way out of the office, opening the door to see Johnny waiting on the other side.

"Mark, hold up, come back." Jenna called as Mark let Johnny into the room. Mark followed Johnny as he approached his sister's desk. Jenna took the folder out of Mark's hands, showing Johnny one of the photos.

"Wow, she's terrible." Johnny said, leaning forward as he eyed the photo.

"I know right." Jenna said showing him another.

"I was thinking of looking into brand ambassadors, what do you think?" Johnny said to his sister. Jenna pondered for a moment before answering.

"Yeah, that's not a bad idea." Jenna said, handing the folder back to Mark.

"Mark, can you take a look into that as well?" Jenna asked the boy.

"For sure, is there anything else you need?" Mark asked the two. They shook their heads.

"That's it Mark, once you're done with Allure, you can go home for the night." Jenna told him with a smile.

"Thank you." Mark bowed to the two siblings before making his way out. Once he closed the door, Johnny made himself comfortable on one of the couches in Jenna's office, making her roll her eyes.

"What do you want?" Jenna asked her brother, shutting her computer down.

"Jaehyun's going to come over for dinner tonight, so cook for three." Johnny said as he whipped out his phone nonchalantly. Jenna froze in her place.

"Why?" Jenna asked her brother. Johnny gave her a look.

"Why not? He's my friend." Johnny responded, turning his attention back to his phone.

"He's not mine though." Jenna said, making her brother laugh.

"Yeah right, you spent more time with him in college than I did." Johnny said, giving his sister a wink as he stood up.

"I have no choice, do I?" Jenna whined as Johnny made his way out of her office.

"Nope." Johnny said, popping the "p" sound as he made his way out.

...

Jaehyun fixed his jacket before ringing the doorbell. Johnny told him to keep it casual, so he wore a simply black shirt with joggers, a green bomber jacket on top. He took a deep breath, gripping tightly to the box in his hands. The door opened revealing a familiar figure.

"Hey." Jaehyun said with a smile. Jenna moved back, letting Jaehyun in.

Jenna had changed out of her business clothes, wearing a loose sweater with sweatpants, a beige apron covering her front. Her hair was in a low bun, a few strands in the front coming out. Kinda cute. Jaehyun admitted to himself.

"Come in." Jenna said to him. Jaehyun nodded before taking a step in. He handed her the box in his hands.

"What is this?" Jenna asked, taking the box.

"A gift. For having me over." Jaehyun said. Jenna nodded, looking at the box.

"Thanks." Jenna said softly, barely loud enough for him to hear. She guided him into the house, where Johnny was sitting on the couch.

"Jaehyun got us chocolates." Jenna told him, tossing him the box.

"Sweet." Johnny said, standing up to give his friend a pat on the back.

"Thanks for coming." Johnny said to him, guiding him to the couch as Jenna returned to the kitchen.

"You're not helping her?" Jaehyun asked best friend with a mischievous grin, motioning his head towards Jenna.

"Nah dude, if you want edible food, I should stay as far away as possible." Johnny replied, making Jaehyun chuckle. Johnny handed Jaehyun a controller.

"What bet are we making this time?" Jaehyun asked, taking the controller in his hands.

"Loser has to steal Taeyong's wallet." Johnny said, smirking.

"The one from his mom?" Jaehyun asked, slightly shocked.

"Yup." Johnny replied, starting the game.

"Deal." Jaehyun said, focusing on the screen.

———————————————————————————

Okay guys jaehyun has a neck tattoo, i repeat, JAEHYUN HAS A FREAKING NECK TATTOO WHAT THE HECKKK