Chapter 38

"Take him away." Mr. Park said as Jaehyun spat out the blood from his mouth.

"Sorry." Winwin murmured as he and Xiaojun took him to the back room. Once the door closed, Winwin cut the ropes holding his hands together before quickly gave Jaehyun a few weapons.

"Hope that's enough." Winwin said. Jaehyun gave him a nod as he loaded his gun.

"It'll have to do." Jaehyun said as the door opened, revealing one of Mr. Park's men. He was about to scream for backup but Jaehyun was faster, shooting him instead.

"Well I hope 127 is ready." Jaehyun said as the three of them quickly took cover. Mr. Park's men came running out, the rest of WayV and Taeil and Jungwoo amongst them. The spread out around the room as Mr. Park came out last.

"What the heck was that noise?" Mr. Park exclaimed just as he saw the body. He slit his eyes just as the back door busted open, revealing Taeyong and the remainder of 127. His men immediately cocked their guns towards them.

"Oh, fiesty." Taeyong said, raising an eyebrow. Mr. Park told his men to lower their guns, seeing that Taeyong was unarmed.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Mr. Park asked, staring at him. Taeyong took a few steps forward, 127 following him.

"I heard some noise coming from in here and I couldn't help but explore the location." Taeyong said, a smirk on his face.

"Well there's nothing going on here so leave and we'll spare your lives." Mr. Park said, waving his hand.

"I'm afraid you're forgetting something." Taeyong said, walking up so that he was right in front of Mr. Park's face.

"What do you want?" Mr. Park asked him, sensing something off.

"I forgot to introduce myself." A wide grin spread on Taeyong's face.

"Go ahead." Mr. Park said, waving his hand.

"My name is Lee Taeyong. And I am the boss of NCT." The guns were immediately raised. A small chuckle escaped Mr. Park's lips.

"Well, Lee Taeyong. It's quite bold of you to come here but my men have already taken Jaehyun away and you're all awfully outnumbered and weaponless." Mr. Park said to him.

Jaehyun tried to hold in his laugh. Mr. Park clearly did not know NCT's specialty, concealing weapons.

"I beg to differ." Taeyong said. Immediately, the NCT members hidden in between Mr. Park's men took off their masks, revealing their identities. At the same time, the "weaponless" NCT members aimed their guns towards the men. Mr. Park's remaining men were clearly outnumbered.

"Oh, and Jaehyun?" Taeyong said as Mr. Park's eyes began quivering with fear.

Jaehyun came out of hiding, Mr. Park turning around to face him.

"Maybe messing with NCT was a bad idea." Jaehyun said, giving him a smirk.

Gunshots began to ring through the night.

...

"Jaehyun!" Jenna yelled as she heard multiple gunshots. Jaemin shook his head, starting the car.

"He's fine, don't worry." Jaemin reassured her. Jenna stared at him.

"Did you hear all of that? Does that sound like fine to you?" Jenna exclaimed. Jaemin shrugged his shoulders.

"Last time I checked, gunshots are pretty normal for mafias." Jaemin said. Jenna closed her eyes, leaning back into the seat, taking a deep breath.