Chapter 21

"Hi everyone, my name is Johnny and I am one of the Co-Presidents of the brand JJ SEO." Johnny said, greeting the viewers with a smile.

"Hello, I am Jenna and I am the other Co-President of JJ SEO." Jenna said, smiling. Jaehyun and Inhye continued to introduce themselves as representatives from Jeong Enterprises and Kim's Modelling Agency.

"Let's move onto the questions for today." Doyoung said, flipping his cue cards.

"So the four of you have been featured in this month's magazine, which was released yesterday. In the magazine, you were all modelling clothes from your brand JJ SEO. Johnny and Jenna, can you tell us a bit more about the line you modelled for the magazine and that we are all wearing now?" Doyoung asked.

"Yes, our designers created a line that focused on clothes where people can dress comfortably while still keeping it formal enough for work and stylish." Johnny explained.

"Although we are all young adults, one of the highlights of this line is that the clothes are easily compatible with other styles and both older and younger people, making it one of our most versatile lines yet." Jenna finished with a smile.

"Ah yes, I agree. Although I am definitely not as good looking as you four, I still feel stylish while wearing these clothes." Doyoung said, making the four of them chuckle.

"Now, I'm sure the viewers are dying to hear more about you, so let's learn more about you four. Viewers have noticed that the four of you have great chemistry together. Have you met each other before the shoot?" Doyoung asked.

"Yes, actually the four of us have known each other since we were children. We went to school together, from primary school all the way up to college." Jaehyun answered.

"Wow, that's a really long time, no wonder you all seem so close. Do you have any funny stories to share from the shoot?"

"Yes, well Jaehyun and I have been best friends since we were young, always fooling around together. During the shoot, we had to take solo photos but as I was taking my solo's, Jaehyun would make funny faces, making it hard for me to keep my serious face!" Johnny exclaimed, making them giggle.

"See, he makes me seem like the bad one when he did the exact same thing to me right after!" Jaehyun retorted, making them laugh even harder.

"Wow, you two are true friends indeed. Inhye, you're the only model out of the four of you. Can you tell us which one of these three had the best modelling skills." Doyoung questioned the girl.

"Yes, well to be honest, all three of the did a great job with the shoot but if I had to choose one, it would probably be Johnny. They way he posed just seemed very easy and effortless." Inhye answered.

"Well Inhye, I noticed a new addition today in comparison to your outfit in the magazine. I would like to congratulate you and Jaehyun on your engagement." Jenna watched as Jaehyun faked a smile.

"Thank you so much. We hope to continue showing our best sides to all of you in the future." Jaehyun answered bluntly.

"Now Johnny and Jenna, it's been about a year since the two of you began leading the company after the unfortunate incident with your parents, may they rest in peace. How do you feel about leading such a big company at such a young age?" Jenna tried to hide how personal the question was and wondered if Johnny felt the same way. If he did, he definitely didn't show it.

"Yes, it was quite a big leap and came so suddenly. I think the one thing that helped the most was having my sister by my side through it all. Jenna is two years younger than me but it certainly doesn't feel like it. She's very mature and responsible, sometimes making it seem like I'm the younger one. Since we faced it together, the transition was much more easier." Johnny said, making Jenna blush.

"To go back to your question though, I think we're both very honoured to have our positions this early in our careers. This is something we've been preparing for early on in our lives and the fact that we're able to live this way right now makes us both feel very lucky, inspiring us to always continue to work harder and improve." Jenna continued.

"That was very inspirational." Doyoung pointed out. Johnny thanked him before Doyoung continued.

"Now onto our last question, what are some things we can look forward to or plans JJ SEO has in store?" Doyoung asked.

"Well, we are always working on new lines of work but I would like announce that we have hired a new designer. His name is Nakamoto Yuta, a Japanese designer that has worked for Comme des Garçon in the past. He was actually the one that designed the outfits for the four of us from Jaehyun and Inhye's engagement party and we're very excited to have him on board with JJ SEO." Jenna said, clapping her hands together.

"I did take a look at your outfits from the party and I have to admit, Mr. Nakamoto did a splendid job. Now that's all the time we have for today. Thank you so much for joining us all today with Vogue. We hope to see you all again soon!" Doyoung said finishing up. The director gave the four of them a sign, signalling that the cameras had stopped rolling.

———————————————————————————

What a cutie pieeee