Chapter 17

"The new designer is here now." Mark called through the intercom.

"I'll be with them in a moment." Jenna replied, organizing her papers. She quickly left the office, making her way to the front desk. Mark was already at the door, greeting the designer.

"Hi Yuta." Jenna said, waving to the male as Johnny came out to join them.

"Thanks for doing this for us." Johnny said as the three of them made their way to the elevator. Jenna and Johnny wanted to take Yuta to the studio floor, ideal for taking measurements and working on designs.

"No problem, I love fashion and designing so it fits perfectly with your intentions." Yuta said as the elevator opened. Jenna watched as Yuta's eyes widened at the sight of the vast space, a designer's dream. Inside, numerous designers sat, each working on their own pieces. Against the wall were shelves containing rolls of fabric of every color imaginable.

"Wow, this is impressive." Yuta said as the three of them walked out. The designers greated the Seo siblings as they walked by.

"We prepared a station for you." Jenna said, pointing to a table by the windows, secluded from the other designers.

"This is too much." Yuta said, slightly overwhelmed. Johnny let out a small chuckle.

"Yuta, you're designing our outfits for Jaehyun's engagement party under our company. You deserve the best." Johnny said, patting him on the back.

"Are you signed with a brand right now?" Jenna asked. Johnny had shown her a few of his designs, which convinced her that Yuta would be perfect for this scenario. Yuta shook his head.

"I was with CDG when I was in Japan but ever since coming to Neo City, I've only been working with... you know." Yuta told the two, referring to the mafia.

"That's an impressive brand." Johnny pointed out. Jenna agreed, CDG, which stood for COMME DES GARÇONS, was one of the most well-know Japanese brands.

"Well, we have space here if you're ever interested." Jenna offered, surprising Yuta. Johnny nodded his head.

"There's plenty of space for you here if you need it." Johnny said, giving Yuta a smile. Yuta thanked both of them before they returned to their office.

...

A few days later, Jenna and Johnny had returned down to the studio floor for their fitting. Jenna was extremely excited to see what Yuta had came up with. Mark followed the two of them down to the studio.

"Voila!" Yuta said, revealing their outfits. Jenna's jaw dropped as she saw the dress.

"Do you like it?" Yuta asked her. Jenna nodded.

"I love it!" Jenna told him, giving the male a hug.

"Good, because I want you to show Jaehyun what he's missing out." Yuta told her, giving the girl a wink.

...

"Jenna, are you ready to go?" Johnny called from downstairs.

"Yup, I'll come down right now!" Jenna yelled back, making her way down the stairs. The Seo siblings smiled as they saw each other.

 The Seo siblings smiled as they saw each other