02 - CATCH

Introducing EVAN PETERS as GREENBERG  

Poppy eyes were forced to open by the bright sun beating down on her face. She woke up to her father invading her room opening the heavy, dark inducing blinds. 

"What the hell," Poppy responded to this. 

"It's school time," her father smiled wide in euphoria for her to go to the education building. She wasn't regretting school actually being excited for the new experience and new friends she could make along the way. It wasn't that Poppy didn't have any friends in San Francisco but when she moved besides a little farewell they didn't show that she really impacted them which concluded that they weren't the 'BFF's' that Poppy might of hoped for from them. 

Though she did already make a connection with the boy from yesterday although, he did bring cocky vibes Poppy felt a desire to exploit that and see who he really was underneath. Not that she thought she could change him just reveal him. 

Poppy got the covers up off of her and her toes touched the cold floors making her flinch. She left her warm bed to the outer world. She migrated into the kitchen to her surprise being hit with a wave of delicious smells. She saw that her father had prepared breakfast when she had been trying to get that last hour of sleep. She saw an array of food; bacon, hash browns, pancakes and scrambled eggs. 

"I didn't know you could cook," Poppy replied with sleep still laced in her voice. 

"I limit myself to breakfast meals." 

"I hear it is the most important meal of the day," Poppy replies grabbing a handful of pancakes dripping a full cup of syrup over top of the fluffy cakes. Her father gave her a look of disgust seeing the possibility of sickness go up for her now and in the future. 

"You know that syrup is pretty much just sugar and corn syrup." 

"Well corn is a vegetable so..." Her father put his hands in his palms shaking his head. He himself grabbed a smoothie to drink in with his meal. It was Poppy's turn to share disgust over the stench of the cocktail that was probably riddled with vitamins with all of the alphabet. She scoffed and turned to her pancakes eating them rather quickly much to the coach's confusion.