TEN

(A/N): hehee this is my cameo guys. thought it would be funny to make one lol.

JULIUS

The sound of someone knocking on the train door woke me up.

It takes me a while to get up. When I do, the knocking keeps going and going.

"Hel-loooo??? Wake up, Jones!"

I'm so confused right now...

"I'm coming!"

I didn't recognize the voice, but it was a young girl's voice.

I really hope it's not another girl driven by hormones to drool over me.

I stumble to the door and open it.

It was a girl, probably no older than 17.

The first thing I noticed was her bright, big brown eyes. Her black ponytail reached to her waist, and her smile was genuine and kind.

She was a Christian. I could tell by the way she was dressed.

"Um...I'm sorry. Do I know you?"

She shook her head, still smiling.

"I know you very well. But you're not technically supposed to know me. My name is Gina."

"Um....what do you mean by that?"

She scoffed, "You're supposed to say, 'It's nice to meet you,' but no matter. I'm here to feed you."

"What? Feed me? I'm not 4!"

Gina shook her head.

"You are on a scale of 1 to 10 you ungrateful child. I didn't mean I was going to FEED you. I came here with your lunch. And some counsel."

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry...I'm just...really confused right now."

She turned around and pulled in a small cart with a silver dome on top.

I closed the door behind her and she placed the platter of food on a small table. She took the dome off and placed it on the cart.

Who is this girl?

It was a plate of roast beef, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots and a basket of rolls on the side.

"Sit, Julius. Trust me, you're going to need as much food as you can get."

"What?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing."

She took out a party sized bag of Hot Cheetos from her purse and started to eat them.

What in the world is going on right now?

And how did she fit that bag in her purse?!

I ate with uneasiness.

"So..." she started and she took three and popped them in her mouth, "the reason why I know you very well is because...well...I can't really tell you. I think it's against the rules or something. But I'm not a bad person. I'm here to help for a little bit. And stop being so nervous, you're the only guy that's ever been like that around me."

I almost choked.

"Gina, I'm twice your age."

"aaRre YoUU?!"

She laughed, a few Cheetos dropping to the floor. Her laugh was loud and contagious.

"Ahh, this is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Anyway, just relax and eat your food. You're going to regret not eating it later on. It's not poisoned or anything."