Chapter 10

Chapter 10

GIF to the side of Mary-Anne who is played by Selena Gomez ~~~> 

"You three stay here while I go in, I don't need to have their parents discover me sneaking boys into their house, okay?" I stood in front of Dallas, Two-Bit, and Soda, waiting for their answer.

We had made it to the twins house without anything too drastic happening, which is pretty good considering our track record so far. I couldn't hear the twins' parents fighting, but I could hear the TV on inside and their car was out front, which is how I knew they were still home.

"But Sidnee, you said I could come in and see their room." Two-Bit protested.  I rolled my eyes and looked over at him.

"I never said anything like that, I asked if you wanted to come and you said yes." I replied.

"That's the whole reason I came though, I never would've come if I knew that all I would be doing was standing outside and waiting.

"Well you can leave then if you don't want to wait," I sighed before turning to Soda, "by the way, Cammy should be home soon with Stella so Steve shouldn't be far behind." He nodded in thanks sending me a small smile.

"Do not come inside, I'm warning you." I said before turning and walking up the path to the front door of the house.  When I walked in only the twins' father, Bill, was sat watching the TV, but I could hear movement in the kitchen meaning that their mother, Claire, must be in there making lunch.

Bill looked over at me when I walked in.

"How come you're not at school?" he asked, sending me a small glare.  Bill never seemed sure on whether or not he liked me, one day he was nice to me, the next he would treat me like the piece of gum on the bottom of his shoe.

"I was, its my lunch break right now so I decided to come and get my stuff." I replied quickly with a small smile before running up the stairs and to the bedroom.  I silently laughed at the fact that he hadn't realized that we hadn't been home all night and I was still in my pajamas.

I grabbed my bag from the corner of the floor, which was almost empty.  It only contained a couple of my schoolbooks and a pair of underwear.  I started moving through the room, picking up my clothes and books that were scattered on the floor.  I'm not exactly the neatest person, and the twins' bedroom is like a second home to me, this meant that I would usually just leave my stuff lying around a lot and not really worry about it. 

I decided to take my time, not really worried about the boys waiting outside, or the fact that I was meant to be on my lunch break even though I hadn't even bothered to show up at school at all.  I had picked up most of my books by now and I was just finishing off grabbing my clothes from the floor.  I don't know why I had decided to bring so many clothes with me, I just like being able to have options instead of one set outfit to wear that I had picked out in a rush the day before.

"You're such a pig Bill, you can never do anything nicely!" Came a yell from downstairs.  The yell had scared me a little, so I decided to pick up the pace and finish off picking up my clothes.

"Shut up you stupid woman and listen to me for once!" Another even louder yell replied, followed by a crashing noise.

I froze, unable to move.  I knew there was no way I was going downstairs now and I can't climb out the window with a bag on.  I had never been in this kind of situation before, I had witnessed them fight before, but I was always with Stella or Cammy, never alone, and they didn't break things.

I quickly moved across the room and closed the door, making sure it didn't slam or squeak too loudly.  The yelling continued and I realized that I'm probably going to have to wait it out until either Stella or Cammy got home, or until the fighting stopped.