V

it was time for another mission. Cooper had dressed up in his normal outfits, a blunt in his mouth as he put on his bucket hat over his blonde fluffy hair. he grabbed his skateboard and walked out the door. letting out a sigh through his pushed together lips, he dropped the board and went off. going down the bumpy road until reaching the city was always a challenge but Cooper found his way around it. as Cooper turned onto a main road, he pulled his bucket hat down a bit and started to skate around, dodging people and planning everything out. man with dark brown hair, 5'5. woman with ginger red hair, 5'10. he picked up on every detail. Schlatt was looking for someone in specific. someone who had fucked up his business. a tall ginger man with a ginger beard who his boss believes is australian. so Cooper kept his eyes and ears open. taking hits from his blunt, he fixed his bucket hat to look less suspicious. it had only taken a few more minutes of skating before he spotted his target. walking alongside two other boys, the man he had his eyes on walked by laughing and smiling. Cooper grinned as he hopped off his board and leaned against a wall, watching the man walk. he decided to take out his phone and call Schlatt.

"whats up?" Schlatt answered relatively quick, obviously in a bit of an annoying tone. he had better things to do right now.

"i've found him." Cooper said. he let out a chuckle afterwards. "get the boys and come, things are gonna get dirty quick. he's at [REMOVED ADDRESS] with some friends." then the call hung up.

Schlatt stared at his phone, the address repeating in his head. he then got up, cracked his neck, tightened his boots and grinned. he walked out of his office as everyone was sitting around at the table. they all peered over at Schlatt. Schlatt's horns started to peak out from his fluffy brown hair.

"it's time to kill, boys!" Schlatt said with a evil chuckle hearing all the boys start to cheer and get up. the minutes went by quick. everyone gathering their supplies as guns and knives rattled against each other.

Cooper was watching the building with a close eye. "hell's gonna break loose," Cooper thought as he put down his board. throwing the bud of his blunt on the ground, he then skated off.