IX

"THIS IS THE POLICE.",

that was all that was heard throughout the empty Lunch Club house. "OPEN UP!" followed by a loud crash. the door fell to the ground as about five armed men walked into the house. guns held high, pointing right out turning every corner. glass and blood stains covered the hardwood floor, the sounds of the bits of glass shattering as the police men walked over it with their boots. the house was dead quiet, everything left behind. "COME OUT OF HIDING!" one screamed, pointing the gun around like it was nothing but a toy. everything moved so slow. the gang was nowhere to be found in the house. this was just asking for them to find everything they had hid. as every corner was checked, every last inch of the house was clean of weapons or files. everything... just disappeared. it was only until one of the policemen suddenly fell. the sound of their items clattering against the floor filled the house with sound for the first time in a few minutes.

"WHOS THERE!" was screamed back at the remaining officers, all of them looking around and pointing their guns high. it was only a matter of seconds before they heard some footsteps. slow and steady. a man slowly came into their vision. he was wearing some sweatpants and a big sweater, his curly hair falling into his face and his bright brown eyes looking around. he put on a fake petrified look on his once happy looking face. "what... what's happening here...?" he asked in a whisper. the officers slowly lowered their guns and approached the short boy. he was shaking as his hand slowly went behind his back.

"it's okay... we had just gotten a call that some-" suddenly, his sentence was cut off as a knife was slowly dug into the side of his neck. the short boy grinned as a shadow fell upon his face. "-one... called.... Schlaatt...." they mumbled out before they collapsed to the ground, the knife being pulled out of his neck with a satisfying squirt of blood.

"let's play some more of these games!" the boy grinned and started to clap. the two officers that remained stared at him with a terrified look. they then started to run towards the door. "where are you going!" the boy called out. "my friends! they're leaving!"

as the officers tried to run out the door, it slammed in their face with a loud bang. on the back was a dart board, obviously used and ruined. "10 points, lets go..." another voice was heard behind one of the officers, suddenly a dart being thrown right into the back of their neck. a whine was heard from the grown man as the officer collapsed. "FUCK!" he screamed. "YOU FUCKING RUINED IT!" pointing at the remaining officer. all the officer could pick out was this man's horns... they almost... looked like- 

"bye bye!" the younger boy said with a cute smile, cheeks all rosy before he stabbed the knife into their chest. blood squirted onto the boy's face before he saw the life be sucked out of the man's eyes. it was so satisfying. "good job, Travis!" Schlatt grinned and gave him a high five. "what a bunch of dumbasses..." he mumbled before plopping down on the ground. he slowly lifted up his shirt to show the stab wound slowly healing, the awful stitches showing like it was hot pink against black. 

"sir, none of our things were stolen or found. they had found the cabinet but did not find the little door on the ceiling!" Noah called out from the hallway. Schlatt nodded and sighed. "fuck sakes..." everyone ran around the house getting everything together, being careful of where they stepped to not leave any trace of them on the dead bodies. authorities know something is up, and this might be the end of the lunch club gang as we know it. Schlatt then spotted Ted coming out from the kitchen.

"wait... where's Carson...?"