Chapter Eleven

Okay so I just can't ignore the fact that you'll thought both the Manik's to be same. Haha. But no where's the fun in that? The Rockstar and the fan? Typical storyline don't you think?

Sunday came quickly much to her excitement but then she was also nervous. She had also panicked thinking if it was too soon for them to meet but she couldn't back out now.

Because she was the one to put this proposal when he had said that he would wait for her to get comfortable. And she was. It was just her nerves that weren't calm.

He had even messaged her just in the morning.

Was he teasing her or genuinely worried, she couldn't figure it out

She didn't reply to him and he didn't message again either. Now she was all ready standing infront of her mirror and all set to go. She had informed her parents that she was going meet a friend of hers and they did not question her further because they trusted her and she was glad.

She was wearing a lilac Casey dress with flattering pleats on it. Applying minimal makeup she left her hair open and grabbed her purse to leave.

 Applying minimal makeup she left her hair open and grabbed her purse to leave

She reached Candies cafe at 4.15 pm biting her lips nervously. She they had decided to see each other in person but how in the world was she going to recognise him? They hadn't even exchanged information about the color of what they were wearing. Then how?

Cautiously she stepped inside the cafe and looked around. Cafes were always quiet places with people having their coffees or pastries and chatting around soundly. And she quite liked such atmospheres.

Right now as she was looking around for Manik and she didn't even know how she was going to recognise him but still she had to look right? He must be looking for her too as she was and then maybe she would know.

Candies was rather a puzzling cafe as it had inner spiral stairs leading to another part of the cafe for people sitting upstairs. She had been here before with her colleagues and hence she knew about it well.

Now her heart was thudding with anticipation. What if she was stood up? What if he hadn't arrived still because they had decided to meet at four and it was already 4.30 pm.

Quite a charmer for their first date. Huh.

Wait. Date? Did she just mention this as their first date? Good she was utterly delusional.

Huffing she finally decided to text him and ask him where he was and what was he wearing. She took out her phone and was ready to type a message when there was a jingle of bells indicating someone's arrival.

She knew it was foolish of her to look behind to check if it was him, considering she had never seen him but she did and saw a man of about 6 feet tall entering the cafe. He was wearing a simple white hoodie and blue pants but that simple look was also enough for girls to turn their attention and ogle at him.

 He was wearing a simple white hoodie and blue pants but that simple look was also enough for girls to turn their attention and ogle at him

She shook her head and went back to her phone about to message Manik.

"Now where and how am I going to find her?" She heard the guy whisper to himself as he was standing right behind her. Her head snapped up and she became conscious.

Was he Manik?

He walked past her and she kept looking at his back knowing he had not noticed her. She wasn't sure if that was him but he was finding at certain 'her' and she was finding a certain 'him'. This could be it.

Taking a deep breath trying to calm her thudding heart she decided to follow him behind. She would call out his name and if it was him he would stop.

Just as she reached behind him where he had stopped, she saw him taking out his phone. She looked keenly as he typed something and the next moment her phone pinged.

'Have you reached?'

The message read and she smiled looking up only to see him looking around with a helpless face.

She giggled to herself and then smirked deciding to have some fun. Manik Malhotra was in for a shock because she had seen him and he still had not.

What do you think Nandini is upto?