3

<Julian POV>

'So what do you want me to grab?' I asked as Chloe let me into her shared apartment with Kaycee.

'Umm, could you please go into the room down the hall and grab the teddy on the bed, please?' She instructed me, pointing towards to what I presumed was Kaycee's room. I quickly turned on my heels, opening her bedroom door. I darted for her bed, picking up the cuddly bear lying on it.

'Julian, did you get it?' Chloe questioned, waiting impatiently by the front door. She was holding a small bag which was probably filled with Kaycee's favourite items. I jogged lightly towards her, as she closed the door behind her.

'Oh God, this is all my fault' Chloe muttered starting the car engine.

'She'll be okay' I reassured her buckling up. The car ride was filled with the sound of Chloe drumming her fingers on the steering wheel and tapping her foot on the car floor. As soon has she found an available parking spot, she quickly jumped out, not even waiting to lock the doors.

'Hey Chloe, she'll be okay. She's in good hands, I hope' I told her bringing her back. 'If she sees you streesed out, it may just make her feel worse'

'You're right, breathe Chloe' she said to herself, calming herself down. We walked a few steps until we turned the corner. I gawked, my mouth gaped open, as my eyebrows rose a notch. My eyes didn't blink for at least thirty seconds. At least.

There sitting in front of us was Sean- my best friend- cradling Kaycee's face in his hands while he connected their foreheads. I must be dreaming. My shocked expression drew laughter from Chloe as her facial muscles twitched in sync. Someone please explain.

'You were right Julian, she is in good hands' Chloe whispered tip toeing to the pair.

'Hey K' Chloe breathed. I could tell the two were shocked, their bodies stiffening as they let each other go like a hot brick. 'Are you okay?'. Kaycee nodded her head, her cheeks blushed as she bowed her head, letting her hair screen her face. 

'Maybe we should head back home, now. Yeah?' Chloe asked her helping her stand up. Kaycee gave her a faint smile, clearly not recovered from her embarrassment. Kaycee looked down at Sean presenting him with an appreciative smile, Sean responding in the same way.

'I'm gonna go back home with K. I'll text you, see ya Julian.' Chloe waved off. She walked off but then turned around as if she remembered something.

'Thank you, Sean. I'm sorry for acting so rude earlier. I don't know what you did to help K, but thank you' she smiled walking back over to her friend.

'Care to explain?' I asked him

<Sean POV>

'Care to explain?' Julian asked me walking with a bounce in his step.

'What do you mean?' I asked playing dumb.

'Oh you know what I mean. You, Sean Lew, my best friend was just caught basically cuddling with a girl you didn't know. This is the same Sean Lew, who wont socialize or have a tinder account' Julian joked, laugh lines making an appearance at the side of his lips.

'It was nothing' I muttered, feeling butterflies roam around in my stomach. What is she doing to me?

'If I didn't know any better, then I would think that you're falling for her' Julian smirked cheekily, awaiting my response.

'I'm not falling for her. She just needed someone that's all' I mumbled, trying to tear away the consistent smile on my face.

'Sure... whatever you say lover boy.' Julian laughed crossing the street.

I'm not falling for her, am I? Let's see, she's pretty, but I don't need to be a human to know that. She's absolutely stunning, her curly locks falling down past her shoulders, her eyes illuminating the sunshine, her smile making rainbows, her dimple denting under her eyes when she lets out a giggle. Oh, she's perfect. Maybe I am falling for her.

<Kaycee POV>

'I'm so sorry,K. For everything' Chloe apologized while we entered our apartment. I waved my hand dismissively, telling her it was okay. 'I really shouldn't have brought you into anything. I'm sorry' She repeated bringing me into a small hug. She laid down her bag onto the desk before her apologetic face turned into a cheeky one.

'But I'm guessing you had fun with Sean' she chuckled. Sean, I like it. My face turned red as I bit my lip hoping she wouldn't continue.

'I hate to make you feel uncomfortable and all, but like seriously what was that? You're socially anxious, i don't mean that in a rude way. But the fact that you were basically so close that your noses were touching, like come on. I can't help but be nosey' she explained, giggles leaving her mouth. I shrugged my shoulders, making a bee line for my room.

'I wouldn't be surprise if you guys ended up being with each other. You're falling in love, K' Chloe shouted before i shut my door.

I'm definitely not falling in love with him, right? I mean, yeah he's good looking. He  was kind to me. His eyes lit up like a blazing fire, his smile is radiating, his dimples, they're adorable. I mean how is it possible to have a dimple in a dimple? Like come on. And his hug was probably the best thing I recieved this year. Oh snap, I think I'm falling for him.

AN| THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE LOVE ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? IT WAS KIND OF SHORT, AND THERE WASN'T MUCH S&K CONTACT. BUT LIKE IRL, WERENT CHLOE AND JULIAN SO CUTE!!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX