17

3 weeks later.

<Kaycee POV>

The last three weeks have probably been my favourite. I spent every minute of my time with Sean and I loved it. He constantly helped me speak, making me more comfortable saying long sentences and talking to other people. He would sling his arm over my shoulder when he noticed my body stiffen from social anxiety, or he would place a kiss on my forehead when I got frustrated when words wouldn't co-operate with me. Pretty much, he did little things which turned into big memories in my heart.

 We spent everyday with each other. Sometimes the two of us would just cuddle up in his bed and watch friends-a show both of us grew to love. Other days we would go out for dinner with Chloe and Julian and at the end of the day Sean would take me out to the top of his apartment and we would watch the sunset together. But my favourite, would probably have to be watching Sean choreograph or baking with him.

Witnessing the thought process and his ideas unfold really is something else. We would wake up some mornings and go to the dance studio where we first bumped into each other dancing. Sean would explain his intentions of the dance he was creating and we would lay down beside each other, as we listened to various styles of music which would fit the theme perfectly. Other times, he would just free his emotions letting the music drown his worries.

*Flashback*

'Kayc' Sean screamed spinning me around as soon as I stepped inside the studio.

'Hi Sh-Shamu' I giggled, squeezing his bicep, a sign to put me down before I threw up. He placed me down gently, tilting my chin up before pressing a lingering kiss to my forehead.

'So... I was thinking. For today, I was kinda hoping no choreographing. I know it may sound dumb, but I just wanna play around with some music, you know. Is that okay?' He rambled.

'Of c-course' I agreed, sitting down on the floor opposite the mirror.

'Hmm... you can pick the song, Kayc. Just choose any song, no preferences' Sean instructed, brushing his hands through his hair, fluffing it up.

'Cool, here y-you g-go' I replied, pressing play onto the first song that came up on my playlist. Sean wiped his nose unconsciously before ever step moved along with the rhythm. His body hitting very beat in the song, even the ones i couldn't even hear. His body flowed with the music, the song hitting a high note as Sean fell out of his turns landing on his knees, his face covered by his hands.

'S-shamu? Are you o-okay.' I asked worriedly, rushing over beside him, one hand laying onto one of his shoulders.

'It's too much, Kayc' he cried, leaning his head into under my chin as he cuddled up beside me.

'W-what's too m-much?' I questioned, combing his hair-something I knew that calmed him down.

'Just dance... I go back to one dance class and everyone expects so much for me.' he cried, wrapping his arms around my waist, nearly causing me to topple over.

'Y-you don't have t-to l-listen to them, Shamu. Y-you're your own p-person, no-no one else can de-decide who you are or w-what you do' I comforted. He sniffled lightly, his sobs coming to a stop but his tears continuing as his tears dampened my shirt.

'W-why didn't you t-tell me a-about t-this. I could have h-helped you' I spoke calmly, not wanting him to feel any worse.

'I didn't want you to think less of me.' He sniffled.

'I c-could never' I giggled, resting my chin on top of his head.

'You have no idea how lucky I am to have you, bubs' Sean whimpered into my chest.