7

<Sean POV>

The walk back to the Café was quiet like I expected. I cracked a few jokes here and there which earned me a few giggles from the brunette who had their hand locked in mine. Thinking back, I had no clue what came over me to act the way I did. The old Sean wouldn't have touched a girl let alone went to a therapy class with her. I wouldn't have changed the way I dressed and acted if it wasn't for her.

'I thought the two of you went to a therapy class not some kind of romantic, cliché outing' Chloe chuckled sneaking a glance at our interlocked hands. Kaycee tried to squirm free again and this time I let go, sensing that she might feel more uncomfortable.

'So how was it?' Chloe asked giving me a smug smile like Julian.

'Fine' I replied nonchalantly handing her the folder filled with sheets. There was a moment of silence, as Chloe read each page, smirking, chuckling and cooing at what was written on it. I examined Kaycee, her eyebrows would lift up every time Chloe laughed, a frown would form on her face every time Chloe cooed, and a glare would be sent her way every time she smirked. 

'Looks like Sean needs to read this more than I do' Chloe said stifling a laugh.

'What?' I asked, confusion written all over my face.

'The two of you have to hang out for a week and then see how things go' Chloe answered now bursting out into laughter. Kaycee snatched the folder out of Chloe's hands, reading the assigned work over and over again. Her eyes popped out further each time as her jaw dropped open. She looked at Chloe for help, silently begging her for some kind of explanation.

'Sorry sis, but you gotta do what you gotta do' Chloe shrugged, smiling cheekily. 'Everything will be fine, K. You've got nothing to worry about' Chloe comforted her there after.

'You know what, I think this would be a good time for you guys to come over to our apartment. We could like watching a movie or something and then the two of you can like bond or whatever' Julian suggested.

'You're just saying that cause you want to spend time with Chloe' I chuckled. The pair gazed at each other embarrassed as their cheeks flushed a deep red. Kaycee let our a giggle, her nose scrunching up in the process.

'That'd be a good idea. You wanna do it, K' Chloe asked her, changing the subject which didn't go unnoticed by me. Kaycee shook her head 'no' firmly, her hair flying all over the place.

'Okay, not today then. Let's start tomorrow, yeah?' Chloe giggled picking up the folder which was resting on Kaycee's lap. Kaycee let out a heavy breath before agreeing solemnly. 

'Perfect, you guys can come over tomorrow. Just text me' Julian piped in. Chloe nodded her head in approval. And just like that there was silence all over again. The only sounds that could be heard was customers ordering their drinks, Julian sipping on his coffee, Chloe flipping through the pages of the folder, Kaycee drumming her fingers on the table nervously and my heart pounding. I swear to God, my heart is literally about to jump out of my body. 

It's kind of hard taking my heart when I was sitting next to a goddess. Like seriously, how can someone be so cute and beautiful at the same time.

'Well we better get going, I hate walking home in the dark' Chloe began staring out at the darkening clouds. 'Thank you Sean for agreeing to go with Kaycee. Really, thank you. I'm sorry we got on the wrong foot' Chloe explained standing up and giving me a friendly hug.

'No problem' I replied. 'It was my pleasure, really' I whispered the last part, hoping no one heard but by the smirk plastered on julian's face, I'm pretty sure all hope is lost.

'We better get going too. Come on, Sean' Julian gestured dragging me off my seat. I followed close behind. Julian and Chloe were up front chatting away. Kaycee was slightly behind them and in front of me. Her hands were shoved in her pockets as she kicked around stones on the pavement. 

'Hey' I spoke dragging her back by her elbow. She tripped up on her feet as she stumbled back, the small of her back making contact with my chest. Out of instinct, I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her up. She quickly realized what had happened squirming out of my grasp, but not walking further up the street.

'Today was nice, I can't wait to spend more time with you, Kayc' I whispered hoping she would hear. She turned to face me, stopping me in my tracks. Her face broke out into a ear to ear smile, as she pulled me into a hug. Oh my God, breathe Sean. Breathe. She tightened the hug for a second before letting go, and brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

'T-th-t-tha-t' she stuttered.

'It's okay' I whispered, intertwining our hands together like I had done in therapy class with her.

I was going to get to spend a whole week with this princess. I can't wait.

AN| HEY GUYS! HOW ARE YOU? THIS IS A SLIGHTLY SHORTER CHAPTER BUT  HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT? S&K HAVE TO SPEND A WEEK TOGETHER!! OOH

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE ON THIS BOOK 💕. I LITERALLY FEEL SO LUCKY!!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX