Epilogue

2 years later

<Third Person POV>

The area of the beach was neatly decorated with white banners-some hanging low and brushing against the grainy sand and others stooping high above on the antique pillars. Benches were placed on the sand-the side embroidered with white lace and white plaid cushions. Overall, the area was white. A typical colour for a wedding. Family and friends piled in, awing at the decorations before sitting down and whisper talking about the whole reception. It was safe to say that this wedding looked like it came straight out of a fairytale.

'Dearly beloved, we are all gathered here today for the marriage of Ms. Rice and Mr. Lew' the officiant proclaimed, sending a sly smile of encouragement  to the brunette dressed in a white gown. 'Now, I stand her before you all, to wed the greatly loved couple standing before us today. They have really showed us all what love is, and what love can be if you pour your heart and soul into it, so now, I ask Mr. Lew, to start of by exchanging your vow'.

'Well... how do I even start this?' Sean chuckled, discretely wiping away a tear that had slid down his cheek. 'Ms. Kaycee Caitlin Rice-soon to be an honorary Lew. I have absolutely no words for you. I usually speak my mind, but by your side I'm tongue tied. With my sweaty palms and tomato face, you'd think i have no confidence. But I do, I do because you're here, with me. Kayc, there's a lot of things about you that annoy the hell out of me. But I wouldn't want that to ever change. I'll always be here to kill those pesky spiders, I will alsways share my fries with you when you've finished ours and your still hungry. I will kiss the papecuts, and the door-slammed finger and the counter-bumped hip. I'll try my very hardest to not get annoyed when you talk during movies.  I'll hold your hand in the dark. I'll be your shoulder to cry on. I will love you, Kayc. I will alsways love you. Forever.' Sean smiled, his tears falling freely now as well as every member in the audiences.

'Sean. Shamu' Kaycee giggled, drawing her lip between her teeth. 'You h-have no idea how much you've changed me, helped me, loved me, cared for me. You'll never understand that the reason I'm able to do and say what I'm doing right now is because of you... I promise you, that ill be your best friend and love you know matter what. I'll be your rock, and hold you up when things get rocky. I'll be your biggest fan and support you through everything. I'll be anything and everything for you. I'll be my best self and love you unconditionally. But more than anything I want to be a Lew. Apart of your life forever, always by your side. I love you, Shamu' Kaycee cried, squeezing Sean's fingers tighter. Everyone in the audience, cooed at the couple, practically a box of used tissues scrunched up in their laps. The librarian-Jade sending a quick thumbs up to the soon to be married couple.

'Do you Kaycee Rice take Sean Lew to be your husband?' The officiant asked.

'I do' Kaycee murmured, holding back the urge to break out into happy tears.

'Do you Sean lew take Kaycee rice to be your wife?'

'I do' Sean copied, taking a step closer to Kaycee.

'With this ring, I wed thee Mr. Lew and Mrs. Lew' the officiant announced. Sean shakily took the ring out of the box, carefully sliding it onto Kaycee's finger. Kaycee did the same, but she pressed a kiss onto the ring before sliding it on.

'I now pronounce you husband and wife' the officiant babbled. 'You may now kiss the bride'. Sean took a step closer, pushing back a curl of her hair as well as the veil on her head before cupping her cheeks, gently rubbing his fingers smoothly against it. 

'You're a Lew now, baby' he whispered before capturing his lips in hers. Everyone cheered, some throwing flowers as they witnessed the newly wed couples first kiss as husband and wife.

'I couldn't be happier' Kaycee giggled, gazing dreamily into her boyfriends-no husbands eyes. 'I love you' she whimpered, her knees growing weka as she threw her arms around Sean's neck. 'I love you so goddamn much'.

'Our kids are gonna be hella cute' Sean admitted bashfully, wiping away the dried tears form her cheeks. 'I love you, baby'. 'Now let's get this party started!' Sean exclaimed, his hand laying on his wife's waist. 

.

Sean stood outside the bathroom, patiently waiting for his wife to change into her wedding party dress. His knee bouncing in excitement, as he held back a squeal about the surprise he was going to give her.

'Do you like it?' Kaycee asked shyly, twirling around in her dress as she snapped Sean out of his thoughts.

'Of course I do. Anything you wear looks nice' Sean complimented, pecking the blushing girl's lips. 'Come on, I've got a surprise for you'.

'You do? So do I' Kaycee laughed, intertwining her fingers with his.

'Well, cover your eyes. I'll lead you, okay?' Sean murmured, standing behind Kaycee as he shielded her eyes with his hands. 'A few more steps, there we go' Sean said, kicking the reception door open.

 The booming sound of laughter and chatting came to a halt as the married couple walked in. A few whistles were heard as Kaycee heard feet shuffling towards her.

'Now... open your eyes' Sean instructed, removing his hand from around her face. Kaycee covered her mouth, tears spilling as she ran up to her surprise. There standing in front of her was no other than her dad. Her dad, that she lost contact with after  few months leaving for college. The same dad, that she considered didn't like her.

'Dad' kayceee cried, jumping into his arms.

'You're married now. My little girls all grown up' Brad-Kaycee's dad, sniffled.

'How?-just how?' Kaycee asked, setting herself back onto the ground.

'Well, Sean came and talked to me. He's a good guy, I approve of him' Brad chuckled, raising a brow upwards.

'Thank you, daddy' Kaycee smiled warmly.

'You should really be thanking Sean, not me' Brad recounted. Kaycee spun on her heels, making a bee line into Sean's arm. 

'Thank you' she giggled. 'I guess we got the same idea for a surprise, huh?' Kaycee babbled, pointing to her left.

'What?' Sean questioned, befor his jaw dropped it the floor at the sight of his mom and dad all dressed up in a suit and dress for their son's special day. 'No, you didnt' Sean gawked, earning laughter from their friends. Kaycee nodded her head, nudging him slightly as a push of encouragement.

'Son, how have you been?' Check-Sean's dad questioned nonchalantly as if they hadn't been distant for the last 3 or more years.

'My baby' Miya-Sean's mom cried, wrapping her arms around his sons body. Kaycee walked up slowly behind them, mentally awing at the sight.

'It was all Kaycee' Cheuk chuckled, wrapping his arms around his wife and son. 'She convinced us to come here for your special day. She really tried hard to tell us that you had changed back into our little boy we know and love. We've missed you, Sean' Cheuk explained. 

'Baby, I love you' Sean sobbed, turning around as he brought Kaycee into the group hug.

'Family hug' Brad exclaimed, as everyone ran up and wrapped around the newly wed.  This was a night never to be forgotten. A night filed with family and friends. A night filled with much love and desire. A night filled with promises for tomorrow and their future. They were Sean and Kaycee, and it wasn't their fault the couldn't help falling in love with each other

AN| HEY GUYS! HOW ARE YALL! 👋👋👋 I FEEL SO EMOTIONAL, THAT THIS BOOK HAS CAME TO AN END. IK THIS ENDING AINT NOTHING SPECIAL OR AMAZING, BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING IT. I WAS INSPIRED BY A THREAD I SAW ON PINTEREST. 📌

THANK YALL FOR EVERYTHING:THE CONSTANT LOVE, AND SWEET COMMENTS. YALL ARE THE ABSOLUTE SWEETEST.

LIKE I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER, MY NEXT S&K BOOK WILL BE A ONE-SHOT INSPIRED BOOK. I WILL BE POSTING THE FIRST CHAPTER ON THE 2ND OF JUNE, AT MY USUAL TIME. STAY TUNED. 

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE.

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX