16

Day 7

<Sean POV>

Today was the last day of Kaycee and I's 'hang out', well technically yesterday was, because today I'm going to Kaycee's therapy class with her. Fun. Well, anything with Kaycee was fun. We spent the rest of the day yesterday, watching movies and getting to know each other better as a group. 

But for obvious reasons, I couldn't keep my hands to myself or focus on anything apart from Kaycee. She was stunning, I mean she always was but it was different this time, because now I can stare at her for as long as I want because she's mine. The day was packed with fun and I really wished Kaycee didn't have to leave- hell, I begged her to stay-but due to no clean clothes, as she said the two went back home.

'Bro, I've been trying to talk to you for atleast 10 minutes now' Julian groaned, waving his hand in front of my face.

'Sorry, what were you saying?' I replied hazily, trying to zone back into the conversation.

'I was asking you if you made up your mind about going to the tour?' Julian huffed.

'Oh-um... I don't know, bro... when was it again?'

'Ugh, it's between the 2nd of October to the 1st of January' Julian sighed, tired of reminding me the dates for the nth time.

'Oh yeah... wait-that means I would miss Kaycee's birthday...I couldn't do that' I replied, realization dawning on me.

'Bro, you still have like  three weeks with her before we go anyways... you can always FaceTime or text. The tour is in America so you wouldn't even have to worry about the time zones' Julian explained.

'I don't know, Jules. She's turning the big 20.'

'Dude, you do whatever you want, but I'm just saying that this is an extremely big opportunity' 

'I know it is Jules but..'

'Seriously just make up your mind. In my opinion I think you should go, it's only three months it's  not like you're going away forever. And besides when you come back everything will be the same, nothing will change'. I took his point into consideration. I guess, he's right.

'I'll do it' I sighed, hopping off the counter.

'Really? Dude, I was not expecting an answer that fast or let alone an answer. This is gonna be lit' Julian bellowed.

'Okay, okay. I get it. It's going to be the time of our lives' I chuckled.

'Gittt' Julian screamed, running around the kitchen. Maybe, I should have said no.

.

'H-hi' Kaycee whispered as soon as I entered the building of her therapy class.

'Hey Kayc' I replied. 'Where's your doctor?' I asked quizzically taking a seat, where I sat last time.

'H-he's -um- h-he's uh- he's o-outs-outside' she stuttered, her smile making me feel warm and fuzzy.

'Oh okay. I actually need to tell you something. It's about the to-'

'Good morning, Miss. Rice and Mr.Lew. Lovely to see you again.' Doctor Charles interrupted, nodding his head as he sat down in front of us.

'Nice to see you too' I chirped.

'Well, lets get things rolling, shall we? Hmm... any new improvements?' Doctor Charles asked, leaning  his face on his left hand.

'Well-um she actually did talk to me' I replied in more of a whisper.