CHAPTER 13

The Courtship

The three men were talking about their life...how they met Art and Bright. Gulf was listening to Zee talking about Bright...his childhood days...about Win...Gulf felt sad. His eyes became teary...... Mew and Zee both noticed Gulf's change of emotion.

Gulf: "P ...what wrong did I do in previous life??? I lost my parents ...so early....i lost my husband ...why is my fate so ill????

Mew was about to say something when Zee presses Gulf's hands and consoled him.

Zee: "Nong Gulf.....you did not so anything...you are a good soul.... The time was not right... don't blame yourself for anything that you didn't do... believe in yourself.....you have a long life to live...what I want is that instead of getting sad by remembering Bright...try and think about the good times you had with him.. I think Bright would also want that..... wherever he is....seeing you sad.....is also making him sad...stay happy...live your life....bright will be happy seeing you...M I not right??

Gulf sobbed and nodded

Gulf: "May be you are right P.....Bright never wanted me to be sad...he always wanted me to be happy..."

Zee: "yeah....thats true...he would tell me the same... Gulf you know I also had a bad past....but bright always told me to look into the brighter side...and b happy.....

We might not know each other well....but as a P I would say that you should move on in your life..... with Bright's Memories..... and I can guarantee that Bright will be happy the most....

Gulf nodded and finished his drink...

He bid both the Ps good night and went to his room.....leaving the friends to catch up...

Zee: "Mew...Gulf is such a nice being.....beautiful... soft...matured... I really like him....i want to court him"

Mew was about to drink but hearing Zee he paused.

Mew: "are you crazy??" what are you talking?? He is my brother's Widower...y would you court him.... when you have so many bachelors in town...???"

Zee: "no Mew...Gulf is different.... I haven't seen someone being so strong after going through so many hardships...I will be honored to court him.....and I want to court him.... because I have fallen in love with him...this has happened for the first time....that someone touched my heart."

Mew was annoyed to hear Zee say those things. He wanted to cut off Zee...but he felt he didn't have the right to do that...as Gulf was no one to him. Also he felt irritated when Zee hold Gulf's hand before.

He felt like ripping Zee's hands off that touched Gulf. But he thought...Why would he feel so jealous when Zee was touching Gulf....he himself had no answer to that...that made him more annoyed.

He somehow diverted from the thought and finished his drink....Zee left and Mew went to his room...

He was really pissed off.

Next morning....

Mew woke up to see Gulf In his room...opening the curtains and smiling at him. Mew thought..."Ahhh what beautiful sight...seeing Gulf glowing in the rays of the sun. Suddenly he saw that gulf was not smiling at him.....but someone....a familiar figure approached Gulf and embraced him....kissed him in the lips....

Mew was shocked....the figure was non other than Zee smiling at Gulf.....and Gulf giving his lovely smile...with so much love in his eyes.

Mew was sweating.... He woke up in shock...and saw that his room was dark....and he was sleeping in bed alone.