All I Think About

Shuhua POV:

"I'm tired," I say, while patting my sweaty face. "We all are!" Yuqi shouted jokingly. I just chuckled at the response and looked over at the members. I smiled, thinking how lucky I am to be with them.

"Ok! One more time guys, I promise" soyeon said to all of us, minnie groaning because she was tired too. We were practicing our ending fairies.

sigh. Here we go, last steps and we will finally get to rest. I looked over at soojin smiling while panting. Wow. How could someone look so mesmerizing?

I looked at the front, practicing my smile for the camera for the real show. I turned to look at Soojin again but her lips crashed into mine.

What. just. happened.

My eyes widened at the scenario, "WOAH!" was all I could let out while jumping backwards, clearly shocked from the contact. Her eyes were widened too.

Holy shit. Did we just kiss?!

I can hear her laughter while I stand there, still in shock, not realizing I was about to laugh from embarrassment.

"I-I.. We just kissed!" I screamed in panic, running frantically around the studio

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Soojin-unnie just stared at me with an amused face, she walked towards me and hugged me. what.

"sorry hehe" she shyly apologized, while giggling. My heart was still pounding, does she not feel that too? I just nodded and told soyeon unnie that I was going to shower.

As I just got into the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I look like a mess, a hot mess. No but really, I looked flushed! My cheeks are red and my hair is disheveled, I pouted, I hope soojin unnie still thinks I'm pretty.

Huh? Are u stoopid? You only do skinships with unnie because you're comfortable with her and love teasing her for her hate of affection.. right?

I nodded, agreeing with myself

I continued to take a shower and change into my comfortable clothes, getting ready to go back to the dorm to rest. We all got into the van and I sat in between yuqi and soojin.

"Yah! Don't move too much— I'm tired" said yuqi
while leaning on the window.

"okay okay just shut up" I told her. "Children." said soyeon, noticing our little quarrel. Soojin's beside me, should I annoy her?

Hehe. I was about to poke her cheek but I saw she was sleeping so peacefully, like an angel. I pouted. Why are you so pretty, jinjin?

"Soojin might melt from your laser eyes, shuhua" Miyeon-unnie said and I panicked so I just looked at my hands instead.

—————————————

I walked towards our dorm and opened the door for everyone, I rubbed my eyes so I can at least be awake enough to walk to my room

yawning, I put my stuff on the floor and just plopped on the bed. I smiled at today. the kiss.

Oh please, don't think so much of it. It was just nothing—- but jinjin has been so pretty these days.

As if she wasn't always like that

Shut up voice! Damn, if the members could read my mind, I wouldn't be in Korea, I would be in an asylum.

If the members could hear you, they'd think you're crazy... and gay

Am I?

Crazy? Yes.

I mean.. gay?

Everybody's gay for soojin, honey.

Soojin is the only one who can call me honey!

Yeah, you're definitely gay.

Shut up. I'm going to sleep. I yawned, while hugging my pillow close to me. Mhm you smell like soojin's hair.

You're delusional

You're me.

Well, that's a problem.

I groaned. I'm not entertaining my thoughts now, i'm tired and gay. I'll just collect my thoughts in the morning.