Mornings When I See You [I]

Shuhua's POV:

I took my bike and rode to work quickly, I was late. Damn Yuqi, she didn't wake me up this morning, so I rushed to work. Yuqi is my best friend and my roommate, we have been in Korea for almost 2 and a half years now, though my korean is better, I still am not that good with some words.

Red light, but the driver behind me didn't realize that quickly, making my bike and their car crash onto each other. I yeeted off my bike quickly, because I'm not losing my limbs today! No, thank you! I grew annoyed because I'm going to be late and I'll be late-r because my baby is gone! My beautiful bike, I pouted, ah who am I kidding, that shit's been with me longer than your father has been in your life. I'm joking.

"Oh. My. God. I am so sorry!" A pretty lady came out of the car, making her way towards my bike. I almost tripped while staring at her. I sighed. How am I supposed to go to work now and every other day? "I-I'll pay you, I'm so sorry" the pretty lady said.

"It's fine, I'll just buy another one," I looked up at her since she was taller than me, "n-no, I can't do that to you." she spoke shyly. I agreed, bikes are expensive nowadays and I can't walk to work. It was too far away. I subconsciously grabbed my forehead from thinking too much. As if a lightbulb popped up and her face lit up, "I have an idea, why don't you just ride with me?"

I'd rather ride yo—

"But I don't know you." I spoke sternly. I wasn't too keen on getting kidnapped. I'm too pretty to be held captive. She grabbed a small sticky note from her car and grabbed a pen, scribbling down some—numbers?

"Then we'll get to know each other," she winked at me cutely, omo is she flirting with me YAH SHEKHNDYE. "Where were you headed anyways?"

"Word— Work. Work." I stuttered while answering her, still flustered from her flirtatious action earlier.

"You've been listening to fifth harmony?" she joked. I just stared at her while she laughed at her own joke, "y-yeah." I subconsciously nodded. What was she talking about?

"..Anyways, where's your workplace? I'm sorry again.. for your bike."

I just nodded and muttered an 'okay'. I can sense the guilt she was feeling but it was totally okay, as long as the one who crashed into me is a literal goddess.

I just placed my wrecked bicycle in the trash, nobody's going to use you now, bye bye. We hopped into her car and drove to my workplace, which is a coffee shop, named Altdif. I muttered a 'thanks' before getting out. She apologized once more and I reassured her I'll be okay.

I got into my work clothes on and apologized to the manager for my punctuality or the lack there of. I know she was just keeping it cool, but her voice said otherwise. I sighed and just did my work as the day goes by. I still have school on mondays. I work because I needed to be independent, and I actually really like being here.

———————————-

Home : Saturday : 6:19pm

I realized I didn't have a ride earlier so I just hired a taxi so I can go back to my dorm. I plopped down onto my bed while savoring the softness of my pillows, when my phone buzzed. Must be Miyeon or something, so I checked and nope, it was Yuqi. I replied, when I remembered I had gotten the pretty lady's number.

I didn't even know her name, my palms grew sweaty. Eugh. Okay, I'll just text her a 'thank you', easy, right? I typed in the scribbled numbers on the note she gave me.

xxx
hi, i'm the pretty girl with the bike

xxx
hi pretty-girl-with-the-bike,
i realized i never got your name

xxx
Hold on lemme make sure that you're
the one i met earlier. you might be a
catfish or whatever

xxx
i'm the red haired girl, yes. You're the small
one, aren't you?

xxx
that could've just been a very good
guess.. send a selfie so i can make
sure you are really the one

xxx
aish fine. I hope ur not the catfish.

 I hope ur not the catfish

xxx
wh— how-

xxx
omo why? do i look that bad?

xxx
nah,  i got it bad for u tho

xxx
..what? you send a selfie too. so i know
you're not some 54 year old man.

xxx
am i pretty? *~* i'm sorry i still have my work clothes on lol

xxxam i pretty? *~* i'm sorry i still have my work clothes on lol

xxx
woah.. you're as beautiful as earlier

xxx
jinjja? am i so beautiful that you fell in love
with me at first glance

xxx
hahahahha lol goodnighttt

xxx
yah! I was just kidding T-T Nice to
meet you, red hair. I'm pretty shuhua.

xxx
I'm soojin, you can call me yours

Shuhua jagiya
like i've never heard that before,

Yeh Shwoojin
oh please, like your cheeks aren't as red
as my hair right now

Shuhua jagiya
yah goodnight, soojin

Yeh Shwoojin
goodnight lol <4

Shuhua jagiya
is that a failed heart

Yeh Shwoojin
no it means "less than 4"

Shuhua jagiya
stop with math pls. i thought i escaped
math from highschool, guess i was wrong

Yeh Shwoojin
LMAO okay goodnight small girl,
dream of me

Shuhua jagiya
goodnight, little mermaid. :*

—————————————-
3rd person POV:

They said goodnight but it was only 6:30pm