Perfume

"Unnie-" Shuhua started, noticing an unfamiliar scent on Soojin, "It's not the perfume I gave you, huh?" She sniffed the latter, as Soojin mentally cursed at herself. The korean's eyes started to fill with guilt as Shuhua smirked teasingly, "I-I do it. Before I go to sleep." she excused.

She 'tried' to defend her case, Shuhua giggles, her smirk growing bigger. An idea popped into her head, casually sniffing her unnie's scent. "Really? Then I'll go check when you sleep today."

Soojin nodded quickly, agreeing to what the taiwanese proposed. She admits, she misses Shuhua and she can't hide it. So if Shuhua was the one proposing an idea, of course she'd comply. "Oh yeah, sure sure." Soojin smiled smugly at the camera.

"It's there beside my bed," the korean added, trying to reassure Shuhua, who was jokingly glaring. Pretending to be upset at Soojin, "Really? Are you sure?"

As soon as the camera turned the focus on the other members, Soojin phew'ed in relief. Shuhua half expected for Soojin to blush, considering her side comment earlier was not so platonic.

She guesses it's because Soojin has gotten used to receiving affection from her in front of the camera, but she didn't think it'd be so fast. "Unnie, were you serious?"

"Huh? About?" Soojin played dumb, putting on the poker face she's used to giving on stage. Shuhua's lips turned into a pout and it took every fiber of Soojin's being to not kiss them. "Nothing, unnie."

Yes. I like Shuhua, not obvious?

Good.

They gathered all our stuff for the ride back to the dorms. It was a bit cold out tonight, despite it being summer. Shuhua took the seat right next to window as usual, putting in her earphones and admiring the swaying trees under the moon. Soojin sat next to her, 'feeling too tired to go sit somewhere else.'

They arrived at the building shortly after. Miyeon, Soojin, and Shuhua; who shared the same dorm, went inside and settled their tired bodies in their rooms. They all went and cleaned up to finally call it a day and doze off. Miyeon closed her door, set a siren for an alarm, and slept peacefully.

Meanwhile, a certain taiwanese was thinking of an excuse to spend the night cuddling with an unnie in mind. Of course she'd remember. The question is how could she forget? She turned the doorknob of Soojin's room and a small creak of the door was heard.

She peeked through the door, hearing a small yawn from the korean as she put down a brush she just used on a small desk. "Jinjin?" With that, Soojin turned her head when she heard a small voice calling out to her, "Hm?" she hummed in response. "About that... perfume"

Soojin looked at the mirror and straightened her cherry pajamas while a corner smirk arose, "I told you, I put it on every night." She walked towards her bed and sat on the mattress, Shuhua gathered all her willpower and walked inside. She could now definitely say that Soojin does actually spray the perfume she gave before she goes to sleep.

Still playing along with her act, she rushed towards Soojin who was busy on her phone, checking twitter. "I still don't believe you," Shuhua said seriously, keeping a straight face. She thinks if she keeps this act longer, she might just win the oscars.

"Why not?" Soojin turned off her phone and grabbed the fabric of her shirt to sniff it, nodding to Shuhua to convince her. "Look," she started. "I just sprayed it on before you came in," she pouts.

"Let me smell it then," Shuhua says as she inched her head closer to Soojin's neck. The latter, panicking a bit inside, felt a blush creeping up her cheeks. It was then Shuhua just settled her head on the crook of the latter's neck.

"It's cold, y'know?" Shuhua stated the obvious fact, while wrapping her arms around the korean's waist. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, and my blankets are too thin," Shuhua whined like a baby, earning a laughter from Soojin. "If you wanted to cuddle, you could've just told me."

As if on cue, Soojin was stopped midway as she was being pushed by Shuhua on the bed. "A bit eager, huh?" She teased, while getting comfortable on the bed, putting her blue blanket on top of both of them.

Shuhua settled back on snuggling on the girl's neck, inhaling the perfume she gave. "Don't act like you don't want cuddles from me." Her muffled giggle caught on by Soojin, making her laugh softly as well.

"How could I resist you?"

There they slept, calm and contented grins plastered on their faces. Soojin's crush painfully growing faster than she thought.

But she wouldn't have it any other way.