chapter seven

A/N: This chapter is going to be a little short (on several instances), but I'll attempt to make it up in chapter eight. Also, I'm writing a new story, so I wanna know if you are interested in wanting to read it. 

------------------------------

Webby peacefully gasps, making me snicker. "So you do have a crush on him. I want to know more," she states, grinning.

"I'm not sure I do."

"Hey Elora, can you help me with something?" Launchpad asks.

I peer at Webby, smirking. "Guess I'll have to see what's going on."

I stand up and stroll over to Launchpad, lying in a chair next to him. "You wanted something, Fly Boy?"

Launchpad grunts, looking at me, then back at the sky. "I just wanted you up here so you wouldn't get destroyed with questions by Webby," he squeaks, stroking the back of his neck.

Flushing, I lounge in my seat.

He's lying, I think. He must be.

"I could have taken her. But whatever you say, Fly Boy."

Scrooge stops next to me, grinning. "I apologize for making you have to get me, Scrooge."

He looks at me, laughing. "It's not your fault, lassie. And besides, I wanted the triplets to get out of the mansion."

I giggle. The plane descends, getting closer to the mansion. I stand up and stretch my arms, nearly falling because of the angled terrain. Frowning, I mutter, "You good with the landing, Fly Boy?"

Scrooge tries not to scream and hides it with a yelp. I snort, looking at Launchpad. "Need help, Fly Boy?" I ask again, looking back at the nearing ground.

"I'm fine," he mutters, crashing the plane into Scrooge's pool.

I hit the ground hard. "Oof," I huff, laughing.

Launchpad kneels next to me, holding my hand. My heart flutters. "Are you okay, Elora?" he asks.

I open my eyes, replying, "Yeah, I'm great."

The young pilot gingerly picks me up bride style, quickly climbing out of the plane. He slides down the side of it and lands safely on the ground.

Launchpad sets me down, looking at the crashed plane. "Happen frequently?" I ask.

He nods. "I'm not the best at landing planes."

I grin. "I'll take note of that."

We all walk or skip inside, laughing at jokes and random remarks.