Author's Note

Hi, I am glad that you've decided to give this story a chance. This is my first book and it's probably really bad. I just really like watching The Flash and thought that I would share this story with the world.

Just a warning that I will be spacing episodes and things apart. So, if there is something slightly different from the show, it is most likely intentional.

There are probably a bunch of spoilers if you haven't seen the show.

I'm not a fan of swearing myself so I thought it would be fun if I replace swear words with random words that might sound similar (ex. what the shirt!). I might add in random characters as well (ex. *#^$) and I will let everyone in the comments fill in the blanks. (Please don't make fun of my weirdness)

I apologize in advance for my horrible writing skills. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear it.

I enjoy and appreciate any comments you all have. I encourage you to comment your thoughts, it would really make my day. 

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy my book! Thank you for giving this a chance!

Disclaimer:

I do not own the story or plot of The Flash. That belongs to the wonderful writers of DC and CW. The only thing I do own is Winnie, her background story, and her parts in this book.