!Important! Author's Note

Hey everyone, I can't believe you guys have all made it this far! Thank you for all your support and for joining Winnie on her journey through season 1 of the Flash.

As you all probably know, a sequel is on the way! Yay! I will try my best to prewrite as much as I can before I get too excited and release before I even finish writing episode 3. (I might go up to episode 5 and then just do it whenever I can like how I have been doing it).

I also may or may not have some books in my drafts that I'm going to try working on (non-Flash ones). I won't name any yet until I've actually written and planned out at least one of them, but I'm sure some of you will probably be excited about it.

When the time comes to release the the sequel for reading, I will make an announcement a few days prior to allow anybody who feels like rereading, some time to prepare. To keep up with any news for the sequel, either follow me for announcements or add Adorkable to your library (if you haven't done so already). 

On the actual day of releasing I'll add an author's note here as well, just for anybody who doesn't know or something like that.

The name for the sequel is.... *drumroll please*  REMARKABLE! I love it so much, because it's sort of playing off of Adorkable's title and yeah... 

As an added bonus, I've decided to include my current description for Remarkable (I'm pretty sure that I like it as is, but it's still subject to change).

"I think you're absolutely remarkable, Winnifred West."

Winnie has been through hell and back. She's been broken and burned; hit in the head, one too many times; and had her heart shattered by all of the struggles she's managed to push through. Join her as she picks up the pieces and learns how to have hope when the world has already given her enough pain to deal with.

So, I guess that's all... for now *cue dramatic music*! I can't wait to share the next one with you guys and I hope you're as excited as me!