14.

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

"Dance on the dick, now, you been served
I like a dick with a little bit of curve
Hit this pussy with an uppercut
Call that nigga Captain Hook
Ay, I go shopping, mmh, want it, then I cop it, ay, yeah
Bitches boppin', mmh, I do it, they copy, ay, look"

"This is embarrassing." I held my head down watching Cay dance in front of the restaurant.

"Man I put in on the short one." She walked away from the window snatching her phone. "They about to be hungry when they get up."

"Not my problem soon as they called our name you better run to the table."

"The waiter can't order our food without us."

"Tell the birds that, faster we get there the faster we get our food."

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮

Wyd.

Bout to eat.

𝗥𝗲𝗥𝗲

Come over!!

No!!

Incoming facetime call India

"Why you dry texting me." She mugged me as the video connected.

"Ain't nobody being dry."

"You are I thought you were about to eat why I see people?"

Stupid whore.

"Santana they called us." Cay walked over happily touching my arm getting in my camera.

"Wow Wiz you with a bitch." India laughed.

I hung up on her walking with Cay. " That was your girlfriend?"

"No, I don't have a girlfriend."

"This is y'all table. The waiter will be with you too in just a second."

Cay squinted her eyes at me picking up the menu, "So that girl Re at school, not your girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"Wait a minute, wait a damn minute." She mocked the Tik tac thing she be watching all the time. "Girls are trying to fight me and they ain't your girlfriend?"

"They just weird and ghetto." Need me a Michelle Obama these hoodrats don't know how to act.

"That makes you look bad if we're being honest. Why are you messing with more than one girl at once, that's nasty."

"I'm single I do what I want, shouldn't be restrictions on how to be single."

"But they think that you are their boyfriend maybe you should clarify that."

"They must be retarded if they think I wanna go out with they ran through asses."

"My name is Jenny what can I get y'all started two drink with today."

"Orange Juice," We both told her.

"Okay, Are y'all ready to order?"