Chapter 1

"Ruth!!Hurry up!!! We're gonna be late!!!"shouted Melissa from downstairs. "I'm coming!!" I shouted back.

***************************************************************

Background.

Hi, I'm Ruth I'm seventeen and I'm from Birmingham in England. I've got straight brown hair that I dyed the ends blonde and I've got blue eyes . I'm around 5ft-yeah I know I'm tiny. My family moved to Brighton a few months ago when my mum found a 'long lost' relative. It turned out to be her half sister from my grand dad. So now we live in a house with me, mum, dad, my older brother and my new aunt Isabella. I'd say my life is pretty normal. I go to school, I dont do what most people do at my age and I have a job at Starbucks (well it was that job or help assist our neighbour Mary with the children. I cant stand children... so I picked Starbucks instead.) Me and my best friend Melissa go shopping every weekend together. We've known each other for ages. We are also HUGE fans of The Vamps. (A British boyband)

***************************************************************

I grabbed my suitcases and ran downstairs as fast as I could. "Right, I'm ready!"

We put our stuff in the car and headed off in my car for nearly a three hour journey to London for The Vamps concert.

"Did you bring any snacks? I'm starving!" I asked Melissa, "I thought you said that you ate a banana this morning."she laughed handing me a oat bar. "Thanks." I replied pulling in off the road. "Wanna bite?" I asked handing her the bar. She nodded and took a bite. "Mmmm...." she said "my favourite, honey flavour." I laughed and ate the bar.

Once we were on the road again, I slotted my Meet The Vamps CD into my radio and we happily sang our way to London.

"Do I take this right or the next left? I'm really bad at directions."

"Tell me something I dont know and take the next right."replied Melissa pionting out the windscreen. "Oh wait until you drive and then you'll see how hard directons are."

We took the next right to find the hotel we booked. "I cant believe we actually made it to London. Without crashing the car!"joked Melissa. (I'm not the best driver and I tend to crash my car a lot...) "I know it's a miracle!!" I said getting out of the car. A man came over to us and nodded. He walked around the back of my car and opened up the boot and took our suitcases out. He handed Melissa a key and said "Your room number is 365. I hope you enjoy your stay here. You're belongings will be brought up to your room." And with that we entered the hotel to look for our room.

"We've been wandering these corridors for ages, I think we shoul ask someone." "Yeah I think so too... hi sorry to bother you but do you know where we could find room number 365?" I tapped a man on the shoulder. He turned around and he smiled at us. "Follow me."he replied in an Irish accent. He had blonde-ish brown-ish hair and looked kind of cute. I think he was about our age if not older by a year. Then we heard girls scream. I looked behind us and they were running towards us screaming. I looked at Melissa and we started to run too. "Your room is at the end of this corridor on the left! I'm Niall by the way."he said before running away. The girls followed him-still screaming.

"Well, that was weird..."both Mel and I said as we went into our hotel room. We found our bags already in the room so we decided to unpack straight away. "I call this side!!" I said jumping on the side of the bed closest to the large window. Mel smiled and said" you can have it, I don't want anyone looking at me." Once we finished unpacking, I decided to have a bath and I hot changed into my koala onzie. "Wanna order room service, I'm starving!" "Yeah me too. I think I'll have just some ice cream. "

"Your so healthy. "Mel replied sarcastically. Just then we heard someone fall or something then followed by people laughing. I quickly ran to the door and opened it to find a group of boys laughing at one boy who was on the floor. The boy on the floor looked up... I noticed his face immediately... Niall...