Chapter 10

We quickly got changed and went into the sitting room with the others. "Hey" I said sitting next to Mel on the couch. I looked at her. She was looking at the others. Then they all nodded. "Hey, whats going on here??" Brad said and Tris plugged his phone into a speaker. He pressed play. I looked at Brad and he looked at me.  I mouthed ’we gotta tell them’ and he nodded.  I was about to say,  but then a noise came through the speakers. It was the noises Brad and I made to fool them. To be honest, they were pretty believable noises.  The others were laughing their heads off. "Mel you said she would be so embarrassed her face would turn crimson! " said a dissappointed Connor. "She usually does!"

Then it was mine and Brads turn to laugh. They all sat there all confused. "We faked it to see the look on you lots faces! " Brad said laughing. They all looked at each other and then Clara spoke up.  "Such nice friends. "
"You love us!" Brad said. Then for some absurd reason, we started to make a fort out of the blankets and cushions that were on the couch. I’d say this was a night I won’t forget because the badass fort we made and now Brad and I are dating. Can my life get any better?!?!

A/n

Sorry for the worst chapter ever. Not feeling well. :(