Chapter 5

The music was really loud and the smell of alcohol could be smelt off everyone as they passed you. Mel and I are only seventeen so we're too young. To be honest, I never want to drink. After what happened.... "Hey let's talk to the DJ."Mel said as she grabbed my hand snapping me out of my thoughts. The DJ was about twenty years old. He was wearing a checked shirt with skinny jeans. I looked at Mel. She seemed to be getting along well with a boy in the crowd. Dark haired and very mysterious. I told her I was jusg going to the bathroom and that I'd be back in a minute. I pushed open the bathroom door to find a bog in the bathtub. This is why I don't drink.... I applied more mascara and looked at the boy... he looked familiar.... "Remember me?"he said with a smile. "Umm... no... sorry but I have to go." I said gathering my things. He got out of the bath and stood behind me. "Dont you remember?"he siad walking over to the door and locking it. I could feel myself starting to panic. He opened the window and threw the key out. "Now you cant ever leave me again."he said putting his hands around my waist and rubbing his leg off of mine.

"....please...." I whispered. I could feel myself getting weaker. "...stop...don't"

But I was too late.. Before I knew it, he lifted up the end of my dress . He lowered his hand and started to slip my knickers off.... "stop...." I didnt know what to do. I could only think of one thing to do.... I quickly slapped his hand away and screamed "HELP!!" "Aww... come on.... they won't hear you...."he said putting his hand on my hair. "HELP!!" I screamed even louder. The boy was about to lean in when the window smashed open. By now my face was all wet from crying. A boy jumped in the window and punched the the boy in the face and shoved him in the bath. I pulled up my knickers and then the mysterious boy threw me over his shoulder and kicked the door open. He ran out of the party with me still over his shoulder. He put me down and started to do something on his phone. It was so dark I couldnt see his face. "Oh, hi, hmm, yeah shes here. In the carpark by her car." He then hung up. He turned to me and asked:"Are you okay, Beautiful?" I recognised his voice immediately... "Brad?...Brad!!!"I said hugging him burying my head into his chest. I started to cry again. "Sshhh its okay babe....I'm here... its okay."he said hugging me back.

"Ruth!!!Oh My God....Ruth I'm so sorry I should have been there... I'm so sorry." It was Mel. She joined in on mine and Brad's hug. Which made me laugh. "Lets go home."said Brad kissing my forehead as we puuled away from the hug. I nodded in agreement. When we all sat in the car, Bead said that he would drive. I looked at him. How did he know... I need to thank him...he saved me....Bradley Will Simpson from the Vamps saved my life.... He looked at me and whispered 'tell you later'.

Once we returned to the hotel, Mel said she needed to go find here friend. Which left me and Brad alone. I went into the bathroom and wiped my make up off. I came back to see Brad playing on my guitar. "Oh hey... so you probably want to know how I knew.." he said and I nodded. "Well I.... I sort of... I em I kinda stalked you..."he said looking down at the floor. I just laughed. He looked up at me with confusion. "Usually it you who gets stalked." He smiled and laughed and continued to play on my guitar. "You play?" "Um... yeah.. I make YouTube videos..""awesome whats your name?"

"Well your not gonna believe me but do you remember your BBC radio 1 interview last week and they asked you your YouTube inspirations and you said a girl called BritishBae?" I said. He suddenly stopped playing. "Wait what?" He said standing up. "Um hi." I said shyly. "I dont believe you.. play for me." He said as he handed me the guitar.