Chapter 7

I fixed myself up a bit and then I opened the door for Mel to let her in.n"How was your make out session with Simpson?" I ignored her comment and started to talk. "Guess what?!? Brad changed our concert tickets so now we're in the front row!" I said excitedly. "No way!!!!" Mel said as she looked at her watch."I we wanna go to that concert we better get a move on then!!" Mel said rushing into the bathroom.

Just then my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was a text from Brad. 

Message from:BradtheBae♥♡♥

Heya cant wait for tonight!! ;) xxx

I replied quickly.

Message to: BradtheBae♥♡♥

Me too!!I gotta go now cause I need to get dressed!! See you tonight!! xxx

I threw my phone on the bed and looked for an outfit for the concert.  It took me a while, but I picked out a pastel pink skater dress and my white low top Converse. I straightened my ombre hair and did my make up. When we were ready, Mel and I got into my car and headed to the concert. I had to park my car a while away from the arena as there was so many fans waiting for the boys. When we were walking, a van beeped at us. The windows rolled down and it was Connor.  "Where are you beautiful ladies walking to?"he said winking.  "Haha very funny we had to park down there 'cause your fans are all over the car park!" "Hey join us but you'll have to hop out before people see you coming out of our van."laughed Brad. Mel and I got in the van and the boys started to practice for the concert.

When we got out, the boys headed straight to their waiting fans. Mel and I just went straight to the ticket man. I handed him my ticket and I said "Brad and I are friends so he signed our tickets and gave us front row seats."  "Oh and Obama is my best mate, move along. NEXT!" "No but you don't understand! He did say that!" I retorted. "Ruth! Whats going on?" I looked behind the man to see Brad. "He doesn't believe us!" I said pointing at the man. "Stevie, shes telling you the truth. Let them in."he said walking away as the others were calling him. "Oh right sorry ma'am."

We made our way to our seats and soon the arena was full of fans. "Hi we're The Vamps. " I heard James say and the boys arrived on stage. After singing about four songs the boys faces all dropped except for Brads. "We are very sad to hear that Demi can't make it today." Everyone in the audience booed but Brad continued.  "So we are gonna pick out a number of one of you guy's tickets..... B46," Brad called. Everyone was looking at their tickets.  I wasnt bothered as I knew it wasnt me.., I never get picked for anything.  "Ruth Simmons wanna make your way up here?" He said smiling at me. Did I hear him right? Did he say my name? Mel nudged me and I made my way to the stage. Brad handed me a mic. "Ruth here is one of my favourite people in the world as she is ome of my YouTube inspirations. I've watched all of her covers and even bought them on iTunes. She is an AMAZING singer and she deserves fame amd I think you guys will-" "just start singing already!" Tristan yelled while smiling. "Brad, I dont think I can." I said looking at him scared.  "Just pretend your singing at home talking to your laptop." He said holding my chin up with his fingers. "Okay," I sighed.

Brad started to sing 'Somebody To You'

Yeah you!

Yeah you!

I used to wanna be

Living like there's only me

But now I spend my time

Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind

(Yeah you!)

I used to be so tough