Chapter 9

Why did I say that? I knew it would end up like this... I dont know why I cry every time....

**************************************************************************************************************
Flashback

"Omg Dad!!! Its amazing!!!!" I screamed running towards the cream coloured Mini Cooper.  "Only the best for my little penguin. " "Can Mel and I take it for a drive?" He nodded and said" When you come back, I wont be home for a while as Richard and I need to do some work?" "Okay.  Bye love you!" Mel and I were out for nearly three hours. But when I pulled into my estate, there was an ambulance and a police car. An officer came up to me and said that my dad was in an accident with Richard and he took some head damage.  He might suffer from amnesia. With all the memories me and my dad shared, I couldnt bare for him to not remember the amazing memories he created for me through my childhood.. if I stayed I could have stopped it from happening...
End of flashback
**************************************************************************************************************

I dont know why I told two complete strangers what happened to my dad. The drive to Nandos was silent and long. But when we arrived,  the boys were already there waiting. "Where were you guys??"a sad Tristan said to me. "We had a problem...but now its okay." I said looking at my phone."shhh!! Stop talking and order foooooodddd!!!I'm starving!!" Brad said in a childish voive rubbing his stomach.  "Alright!!!" Me and the girls sat down facing the boys. We ordered what we wanted and when the food arrived, we all dug in.

"Nandos is the best!!"said Connor when we were leaving. "Im surprised that you boys don't live there!" I said and everyone laughed.  "Your gas Ruth!" James said. "Thanks its nice to know that I blow up a silent moment!" And again everybody laughed at my REALLY bad joke. "Why don't we go back to my place?" Nrad whispered in my ear. We were walking behind everyone. Connor and Tris were walking with Clara amd James was walking with Beth. "Um.. okay, if its alright with you. Cam we stop by the hotel so I can get a few things?"

"Yeah sure whatever you need."he said while catching hold of my hand.

"Guys! Ruth and I will be0 around in a while,  we just need to do something." Brad said to the others while walking in the direction if the hotel. "Yeah like losing your virginity with Ruth!" Tristan..... god you can be an asshole... I looked at Brad and I could see he was trying to hide his embarrassment. "Its okay," I whispered to him. "Im one too." And with that I kissed him on the cheek and his smile grew too big for his face. I just laughed at him and when we arrived at my hotel room,  we rushed in and packed my things quickly. Just so the others wouldn't ask us loads of questions.

We walked to Brads appartment with three bag. One for my clothes, one for my make up and bathroom things amd the last one full of junk food Mel amd I packed. "We're home!!" Brad called once he opened the door. "How was it?" Connor called from the nearest room. "Play along with me on this for fun." Brad whispered to me. I knew he was gonna do something stupid. He dragged me into the sitting room. "Hey guys if you need anything, just get it yourselves. Dont bother us. Okay?" They all just exchanged glances and nodded. Brad amd I ran upstairs and into his bedroom.  "Okay this is great they're going to fall for it! Okay now get a spare pair of knickers and a bra, and put them on the floor," he said so I did and while I was doing that, we was taking his top off and putting it on the floor. He walked over to me and whispered,"I'm not gonna do anything to you. Just make it look like we had it and I bet you anything they will be listening to us so will you play along?" "Definitely!" I giggled. We messed up his bed a bit. I also messed up mine and his hair. We started to make the 'noises'. "Oh my god brad!!!......mmmmm!" "Come on!!! Ruth!!!!" "Faster brad!!! Faster!!!"and so on. After a while, we heard gasps and giggling from outside. "Shit!!!Brad hand me my bra its next to you!!" I put the other bra and knickers in the drawer and took  off my top and pants. "Ruth babe, those are my boxers." "Oh sorry here" . Our conversation sounded so convincing!! In the end brad and I were in our underwear and we opened the door to find them all listening. "Hey, ummm.... we uhh." Tris started.

I smiled at Brad and he smiled back. "Connor you can stop staring at my girlfriend now." "Yeah Connor, haven't you seen a girl in her underware before??" I laughed.  "Now all lf you lot scram!" And everybody left except James. He said to brad "Well done mate" and winked at him. Once we closed the door Brad and I were in a fit of laughter.  Then Brad stopped laughing. "We've got to go down now and be prepared for a shit load lf questions." " Ill be alright!" I was about to walk out but Brad tapped me on my shoulder.  "I want to ask you something.....will you be my girlfriend?" I didnt know what to say. I was amazed. Bradley Will Simpson just asked me to be his girlfriend!!! "Yesss I would love to!!!" I kissed him as I was so happy and he kissed me back. "I love you Ruth."be whispered.  "I love you too Brad." And with that, we walked out of the room hand in hand happily. For now I couldn't be any happier.  My favourite band member of The Vamps,  is my boyfriend and I am his girlfriend.