Chapter 4

Taehyung made his way to lunch with Hoseok and Jimin at his sides. "Do you really think Jungkook will sit with us at lunch?" Taehyung asked, looking down at his feet. Jimin shrugged. "I don't know but he seemed really interested to get to know you," Jimin teased, winking at Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes and and started walking faster.

Taehyung got his food and made it to the table first. Jimin made sure to sit next to Hoseok so he could save a spot for Jungkook, next to Taehyung. Taehyung tried not to make it obvious but his eyes kept darting around the room, searching for Jungkook. When he saw him come through the door and make eye contact with him, his face heated up. He smiled and motioned for Jungkook to come over after he got his food.

Jungkook sat next to Taehyung happily and smiled at the older. Taehyung smiled back and asked how he was. "I'm better now," Jungkook replied with a wink. Jimin snickered causing Jungkook to look over at him. Jimin gave him a thumbs up and mouthed "smooth". Jungkook snickered and rolled his eyes at Jimin, turning back to Taehyung. "How are you, Tae?"

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's dark brown eyes. "I'm great.." He responded dreamily. He snapped out of it and immediately turned beet red, turning away from Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled and placed his hand on Taehyung's lower thigh as he started on his food.

Taehyung's whole body went stiff and hot, feeling the friction of Jungkook's hand on his thigh. Taehyung could hear his heartbeat and, at the moment, that was the only thing he could hear until Jungkook patted his thigh softly and his voice rang through Taehyung's ears. "You okay?" He asked. Taehyung snapped his head up to look at him and he nodded swiftly. Jungkook laughed, making Taehyung laugh softly as well. Jungkooks laugh was one of those laughs that were contagious. You couldn't help but laugh along with him.

Jungkook moved his hand up slightly on Taehyung's thigh as he continued to eat his food, acting like nothing was happening. Taehyung's whole body was on fire as he tried to not pay attention to Jungkook's hand. Jungkook removed his hand from Taehyung's leg. Taehyung looked over to him, kind of sad that he removed his hand. Jungkook smirked at him and chuckled softly.

"So, what are you and Jungkook planning on doing for your science project?" Jimin asked, breaking the silence. Jungkook looked over at Jimin then over to Taehyung. "I don't know actually. Do you have any ideas, Tae?" Taehyung thought for a second. "I mean, we could always just be really basic and do a volcano and then just have a good board and presentation to make it look cooler." Taehyung suggested. Jungkook nodded and smiled. "That sounds fun and easy." Jungkook laughed. Taehyung smiled at him and turned to Jimin. "What about you and Yoongi? Do you guys have any ideas yet?" Jimin shook his head and frowned. "I have no idea."

Hoseok just listened to the boys talking about their project, not really knowing how to add to the conversation since he didn't have science with them. Jimin put his arm around Hoseok to show him that he knew he was still there. Hoseok smiled and continued to eat his food. "How are your classes going Hobi?" Jimin asked, smiling at him. "Same old, same old.." Hoseok answered.

The bell rang suddenly, causing Taehyung to jump slightly. Jungkook laughed. "You okay?" He asked, putting his arm around Taehyung's waist when he stood up. Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah, it just startled me." Jungkook nodded and smiled.

They all walked out of the cafeteria together until they had to split up to go to their individual classes. "Ill see you after school, Taetae," Jungkook said, waving to Taehyung before walking to his class.

Taehyung found it hard to focus on the teacher while his head was full of thoughts about Jungkook. He wondered why he had been so intimate with him lately. Could he really be gay? Or maybe bi? Taehyung asked himself. He doubted that he actually was so he decided not to get his hopes up.

After school, Taehyung walked out the front doors to see Jungkook leaning against the brick wall of the school. When Jungkook spotted Taehyung he motioned for him to come over. Taehyung walked over to him and smiled. "You ready to go, Taetae?" Jungkook asked, smiling back. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook motioned for Taehyung to follow him as he walked towards his house.

"Do you have all the materials that we need for the project?" Taehyung asked, moving closer to Jungkook. Jungkook put his arm around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer to him. "Yup. I have everything we need." He smiled brightly and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and blushed slightly. Jungkook saw his blush and smiled brighter.

Jungkook stopped in front of a big light blue house and walked up the walkway to the door, arm still wrapped around Taehyung. "My parents are on a 'business trip' have been for about a month now.." Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung. "O-Oh okay.." Taehyung mentally slapped himself for stuttering and walked into the house with Jungkook.

The house was just as nice on the inside as it was on the outside. Taehyung looked around and nodded, satisfied. "Nice house," Taehyung said. Jungkook snickered and moved up behind Taehyung, wrapping his arms around his waist. He leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Thank you." Taehyung felt butterfly's in his stomach as his whole body heated up once again.

Taehyung breathed heavily. "We should get started on our project." Taehyung turned around to face the younger, his face a dark shade of pink. Jungkook snickered softly and nodded. He grabbed Taehyung's hand and led him to his room.

Taehyung looked around his room. It looked like a normal, stereotypical teenager's room. Taehyung looked back over to Jungkook. "Where should we start?" He asked. Jungkook grabbed some paper and two pencils. "We should sketch out an idea first," Jungkook answered, handing Taehyung a pencil and a piece of paper. Taehyung took them and sat on the floor, starting to think of ideas for the project. Jungkook smiled at the older boy and sat down next to him.

Taehyung started to sketch out his ideas. He drew three different ideas before setting the pencil down. Jungkook looked over to him. He only had one sketch on his paper and it wasn't even finished. Jungkook leaned over to look at Taehyung's sketches. Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung. "Hey, these are really good," Jungkook said, smiling. Taehyung blushed slightly and laughed. "Thanks.." He bit his lip and looked at Jungkook. "What did you do?" He asked leaning over to look at Jungkook's sketch. "It's out even finished." Jungkook laughed and put his hand on Taehyung's lower back.

Taehyung looked back up at him and smiled. "I'm sure it'll look great. You should finish it," He said, nodding to the sketch. Jungkook smiled and looked into Taehyung's eyes. He moved his hand up till it was on the back of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung blushed furiously as Jungkook leaned closer to him. Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang. Taehyung jumped and grabbed it quickly.

"Hello, Eomma," Taehyung answered. Jungkook looked at him and smiled softly. "Yeah, ill be home soon." Taehyung hung up the phone and looked over at Jungkook. "I have to go home.." Taehyung said, kind of disappointed. Jungkook frowned but nodded. "Do you want me to walk you?" Jungkook asked, standing up. He held out his hand and Taehyung took it, getting up. "Um.. that's okay. You don't have to.." Taehyung responded. "I want to." Taehyung looked up at him and smiled. "Alright."

Jungkook lead him back downstairs and out the door. "Lead the way," Jungkook said, motioning for Taehyung to go ahead of him.

They made it to Taehyung's pretty quickly as they realized they live quite close to each other. "Well, ill see you tomorrow, Tae," Jungkook said, smiling. Taehyung nodded. "See you tomorrow, kookie." Taehyung smiled and walked inside. Jungkook smiled at the nickname and slowly turned to go back to his house.
——————————————

Hope you enjoyed the intimacy this chapter 😉 i purple you 💜 have a great day/night!