Chapter 13

Hehe this chapter will include some more smut because i did it once and i think i have an issue now- anyway this is basically your warning. If you dont like smut dont read this book 😂 anyway, for those of you that like smut, i hope you enjoy this chapter and the many more to come.
—————————

The next morning, Taehyung woke up in Jungkook's bed. He patted the area next to him, but Jungkook wasn't there. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. The clothes that he was wearing yesterday were scattered everywhere. The only thing he had on was his boxers, which Jungkook must have put on him at some point. He got up and realized he was still in pain from yesterday. He groaned and slowly bent down to grab his shirt, putting it on. His shirt was quite long when it wasn't tucked in so it went a couple centimeters past the end of his boxers.

He limped his way downstairs to see if Jungkook was there. He saw Jungkook standing in front of the stove with an a black shirt and light blue skinny jeans on, making eggs. Jungkook heard Taehyung and turned around, looking the boy up and down and licking his lips. Taehyung blushed and pulled his shirt down. "Don't even. I'm still in pain from yesterday and i have gym today." Taehyung groaned and limped his way over to Jungkook. Jungkook laughed and kissed the other's lips gently. "Sorry about that, Taetae." Jungkook put his arm around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer to him.

Jungkook finished making the eggs and placed two on a plate for Taehyung along with a glass of orange juice. Taehyung took the plate and the glass and went to go sit down at the bar. He groaned and set his stuff down, taking a sip of his orange juice. Jungkook sat next to him and dug into his eggs. Taehyung grabbed his phone and noticed 4 missed calls from Jin. "Shit! I totally forgot to tell my parents i was staying here." Taehyung quickly called Jin back and put him on speaker, placing the phone down on the counter.

"Taehyung?" Jin said through the phone in a panicked tone. "Hey, Eomma.. sorry for not answering your calls. I fell asleep at Jungkook's," Taehyung explained. Jin sighed, relived. "Ah- so you and Jungkook are on good terms?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook and then back at his phone. "Yeah. Why wouldn't we be?" He asked. "Well, i dont know.. you just seemed off the other day. I just figured it was because of him." Jungkook bit his lip and frowned. "It's all good, Eomma. There was a little something but we worked it out."

"Well then.. ill leave you alone. I'm glad you both are okay. You should definitely invite him over sometimes. I'd love to meet the boy you're so crazy about.' Jin chuckled. Taehyung blushed. "Yup- goodbye." He hung up quickly and went back to eating his eggs. "Crazy about me, huh?" Jungkook winked. "Oh, shut up." Taehyung rolled his eyes. Jungkook chuckled and went back to eating.
———

Jungkook handed Taehyung a pair of skinny jeans and a light blue shirt. "This is all that i have that will fit you. The jeans might be a bit tight." Jungkook smirked. Taehyung chuckled and pulled them on. They were a bit tight and his soreness didnt help. He groaned quietly before pulling his shirt off. Jungkook stared at him and bit his lip. Taehyung pulled the shirt that Jungkook gave him on and tucked it into the jeans, looking back up at Jungkook, who was still admiring his boyfriends body. Taehyung blushed and hit his arm lightly. Jungkook chuckled and looked back up at Taehyung's face. He leaned in and held Taehyung's waist, kissing him softly. Taehyung put his arms around his neck and leaned into the kiss. They kissed for about a minute until Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's chest and pushed him away slightly. "We should get to school," He said, smiling. Jungkook nodded and grabbed his backpack, Taehyung doing the same.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and intertwined their fingers, walking out the door. Taehyung limped and groaned. "Can we take your car today?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and chuckled. "Sure, Tae." Jungkook grabbed the keys quickly and walked over to his car. Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung and helped him in, shutting the door for him afterwards. Jungkook, then, made his way to his side of the car and got in, putting the key in the ignition and starting the car. They drove their way to school and got there relatively quick.