Chapter 15

"Let's play truth or dare." Jimin smirked. Taehyung smiled. "Ooo~ yeah!" Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other and hesitated but when they looked back at the others, they decided they would agree for the other's happiness. Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips softly and whispered, "Thank you." Jimin hugged Yoongi and Yoongi blushed brightly, smiling as he hugged the other back. Jungkook winked at him. He could see him and Yoongi were going to be good friends.

"So, who goes first?" Yoongi asked, face still red from hugging Jimin. "How about you go, Jimin. It was your idea," Jungkook says. Jimin nods and smiles. "Okay! Jungkook, truth or dare?" Jimin smirked. Jungkook looked at his facial expression and picked truth. He knows Jimin. You pick dare, and you got something coming for you. "Aww.. you're boring," Jimin frowned. "Do you promise to stay with Taehyung as long as you live and never break his heart again?" Jimin asked. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, eager to hear the boys response. "I'm happy to as long as Taehyung is." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung smiled as well, satisfied with his response.

"Alright, Yoongi, truth or dare?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the mint haired boy. Yoongi gulped, picking dare. "Oo~ okay~ I dare you to kiss someone in this room." Jungkook smirked, his eyes unintentionally darting to Jimin. Yoongi blushed and looked around the room, acting like he hadn't already decided who he would kiss. He took a deep breath before leaning over and placing a kiss of Jimin's lips. Jimin's eyes widened as his entire face flushed. He didnt move at all for a good 10 seconds. When he finally snapped out of it, he just stared at the ground and mumbled, "It's your turn, Yoongs." Yoongi chuckled at Jimin and turned to Taehyung. "Tae." Taehyung shot his head over to look at Yoongi. "Dare," He said, with no hesitation.

"I dare you to kiss someone, but it cant be Jungkook." Yoongi looked at Jungkook with eyes that said 'please dont hate me' before turning back to Taehyung with a smirk. Jungkook growled lowly and tightened his grip on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung put his hands over Jungkook's. "It's fine, Jungkook. It's just a game." He finally convinced Jungkook and he let go of Taehyung, still not very happy. He shot Yoongi a death glare and Yoongi mouthed 'sorry'.

Taehyung leaned forward and gave Jimin a small peck on the lips before Jungkook pulled him away, holding him close to his chest with a tight grip on his waist. Jimin chuckled. "Damn, I'm popular today." Yoongi glared at Taehyung and Taehyung just smirked back, intertwining his hand with Jungkook's.

(Me: realizing I forgot hobi was there but I'm too lazy to write this whole thing over so I have to just find a way to fit him in- sorry hobi I love youuuuu) Taehyung turned to Hoseok, who had been very quiet the whole time, and smirked. "Hobi, truth or dare?" Hoseok looked up, surprised. "Umm.. truth." Taehyung thought for a moment then asked, "Who do you like?" Hoseok blushed and looked down. "Umm... I like.. Moon Jun Hwi... and you better not tell anyone!" He yelled, mumbling the first part. "Awww~ that's so cute!" Taehyung clapped his hands. "We have to get you two together!" Jimin slammed his hands down onto his lap. "What? No way! He's dating Myungho! I'd never have a chance.." Yoongi looks over to him. "Myungho? He and I have music together. He always seems more interested In the girls than the music though." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Wait... what? He wouldn't do that to Jun.." Hoseok looks at Yoongi sadly. He would love for it to be true so he could be with Jun, but he would also never want to hurt him by telling him the truth. Yoongi nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "He walked to the bathroom with one the other day..." Hoseok covered his mouth, his eyes were sad. He didn't think of Myungho as the type of person to do that. "Hey, on the bright side, you have a chance." Jungkook laughed nervously. Hoseok bit his lip and took out his phone. "I think I'm going to go so I can talk to him.." Hoseok stood up. Everyone nodded and said their goodbyes as Hoseok left the room.

Taehyung frowned. "I honestly never thought of Myungho as someone who would do that..." Everyone nodded in agreement. "I feel bad for Jun," Jimin said. "He's a good person." Taehyung's nodded.

"I should probably get going home," Yoongi said. Jimin frowned and looked at Yoongi. "Ill walk you home!" He said excitedly. "Okay." Yoongi laughed. "Thanks for having me over Jungkook." Jungkook nodded to him. "Anytime man." He smiled and waved to them as Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand, leading the red faced male to the exit. Taehyung giggled and leaned back into Jungkook. Jungkook gave him a small peck on the lips and ran his hand up the others shirt. "Ah- what are you doing? It tickles!" Taehyung squeals as Jungkook starts tickling him. Taehyung tries pushing him away with no success. "S-Stop!" Taehyung gets out in the middle of his laughing fit. Jungkook continues to tickle the other as he squirms around in an attempt to get out of Jungkook's grip.

When Jungkook finally stops, Taehyung was completely out of breath and was panting loudly. Jungkook laughed waited for the other to catch his breath. "I know where your ticklish spot is now." Jungkook laughed, tickling the other's chest slightly. Taehyung laughed and pushed his hand away. "Stoooopp!" He pouted. Jungkook giggled and stopped tickling him.

"Random question, but did you really mean what you said when Jimin asked you that question?" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded. "I meant every word." Jungkook smiled. A rush of warmth spread throughout Taehyung's body as he heard those words come out of Jungkook's mouth. "You staying for dinner?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded and cuddled into the dark haired male, smiling. Jungkook hugged him tightly and smiled as well.