Chapter 24

~Jun and Hoseok after the party~

Hoseok woke up in his own bed. The only difference was Jun was next to him. His eyes widened as he tried to remember what happened last night. He lifted the covers and saw that he had no clothes on. That's when the memories came back.

Hoseok bit his lip and closed his eyes, hoping it was all a dream. He looked over at Jun, seeing he was waking up slowly. Hoseok tensed up and sunk down into the covers.

When Jun woke up fully, he looked around the room. He didn't recognize it at all, so he looked over at Hobi. By the expression change, Hoseok figured he remembered what happened last night.

Jun put his face in his hands and shook his head, mumbling every curse word he could think of. Hoseok was about to try and comfort Jun when he quickly lifted his head and looked at Hoseok. "I need to go," Jun said. He got up hastily, getting his clothes on and leaving. It all happened so fast, Hoseok didn't know what to do. He just sat there with wide eyes as he watched Jun leave.

When he snapped out of it, he hit the back of his head on the headboard. "God, why'd I have to be so stupid?" He yelled at himself. He let his head drop and felt tears blur his vision. He couldn't believe he might've lost the one chance he might've had with Jun.

~taekook at Taehyung's house~

Taehyung changed into a pair of black skinny jeans with a long sleeved champion shirt tucked in. He walked out of the bathroom and Jungkook admired his new outfit. "Damn, baby," He said, licking his lips. Taehyung blushed and rolled his eyes. "Come on, Kookie. Let's go." He held out his hand and Jungkook took it. Taehyung led him downstairs, quickly waving to his parents before leaving.

It was 8pm. The sun was already setting, leaving the sky a beautiful ombré. They intertwine their hands, walking towards the park.

They walked through the gates of the park. Taehyung looked up, admiring the cloudless sky as the chilling spring breeze blew the trees. There were quite a few people at the park. It was no surprise. It was a very beautiful day. Taehyung smiled up at Jungkook before looking back at the beautiful scenery.

They walked for a while until someone came up behind them and squeezed Taehyung's ass. Taehyung squealed and jumped back into Jungkook's arms. Jungkook was confused until he looked up to find himself face to face with a very attractive man. "Nice ass, baby," The man said with a wink.

Taehyung scoffed in disgust and leaned into Jungkook more. Jungkook wrapped his arms tight around Taehyung's waist. "Yo! What the fuck dude? Keep your hands off my boyfriend!" Jungkook yelled at the guy, obviously tending up. Taehyung tried to soothe him so he wouldn't make a scene. "You know, I could easily make him mine. Call me, pretty boy." He handed Taehyung a small piece of paper with a number written on it. Taehyung rolled his eyes and shoved the piece of paper in his back pocket.

"What? You're keeping it?" Jungkook asks, reaching his hand into Taehyung's back pocket. He pulls the piece of paper out and threw it into a trash bin on the side of the path. Taehyung chuckled and grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Let's go back to my house before it gets too dark." Jungkook nodded and they started towards Taehyung's house.

"We'll be upstairs Eomma!" Taehyung called out as they entered the house. Jin looked up from where he was in the living room and nodded. "Your Appa is up there taking a shower," Jin said. Taehyung nodded and ran upstairs, dragging Jungkook with him.

Taehyung jumped on his bed, Jungkook doing the same. Taehyung sat up and pecked Jungkook's lips, smiling. Jungkook smiled back and laid on his back, closing his eyes. "Your house is nice. It's not empty all the time.." Taehyung's smile turned into a frown. "Well, you're welcome here anytime, Kookie." He put his head on Jungkook's chest and everything fell silent. The only sounds were the slight sound of the shower and their own breathing.

It stayed that way for a while until Namjoon walked in. His hair was still wet but he was wearing a plain t-shirt with sweatpants. "Hey, just wanted to come in and say goodnight," Namjoon said. Taehyung sat up and smiled. "Goodnight, Appa!" Jungkook opened his eyes. "Goodnight, sir," He said politely. Namjoon smiled and shut the door, and, once again, the silence was back.

Jungkook put his finger under Taehyung's chin and turned him to face him. He smiled slightly and leaned in, pressing his lips to the others. Taehyung brought his hands to Jungkook's shoulders and deepened the kiss. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's waist and placed him on his lap.

Jungkook brushed his tongue across the Taehyung's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Taehyung granted him entrance and Jungkook stuck his tongue into Taehyung's mouth. He explored every inch of Taehyung's mouth, not missing a spot. Taehyung smirked into the kiss and grinded down slightly on Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked and broke away from the kiss, groaning. "Taehyung.. y-your parents.." He mumbled. Taehyung leaned into Jungkook's ear and whispered, "We'll just have to be quiet." Jungkook felt shivers down his spine. Taehyung's deep voice rang in his ear. "What if they catch us? They'll hate me." Taehyung didnt say anything. He just got up and locked his door.

He came back to the bed and sat back down on Jungkook's lap. He grinded again, making Jungkook groan once again. Taehyung smirked and continued. Jungkook hastily brought his hands to Taehyung's waist to stop him from moving anymore. He lifted him up and slammed him on his back, hovering on top of him.

"You better be quiet, baby."
——————————————————

Oi! I'm really bad at updating on time huh? I need to STOP PROCRASTINATING! Anyway, happy birthday to my special friend Guyonna! Have a great day!! ❤️ hope you all have a great day/night! Love you all! 💜