Chapter 19

~Taehyung~

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek softly before jumping out of his car. Jungkook smiled and waved to the other as he walked down the path to his front door. Taehyung knocked on the door, hearing shuffling coming from the inside. A few moments later, Namjoon opened the door and smiled. "Hey, Tae!" Taehyung smiled and turned to Jungkook, waving. With that, Jungkook drove back to his house to get ready for the party.

Taehyung walked inside his house and looked around. He had been at Jungkook's house so much lately that he almost forgot what his house looked like. Jin came walking downstairs and smiled brightly when he saw Taehyung. He ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "Jeez-" Jin laughed. "It's been so long." Taehyung laughed along and nodded. "We'll have to have Jungkook come here sometime," Namjoon said. "Just.. you're washing your sheets," Jin added. Taehyung blushed and rolled his eyes. "Oh hush, eomma." Taehyung crossed his arms and pouted. Namjoon and Jin both laughed.

Taehyung looked up. "Hey, I forgot to ask, can I go to Jungkook's friend's party tonight?" Taehyung asked. He crossed his fingers, hoping his parents would say yes. Jin cringed and bit his lip before looking up at Namjoon. Namjoon looked down at Jin then looked to Taehyung and back to Jin. "This is all on you, honey," He said pointing to Taehyung and backing away. Jin pouted and looked at Taehyung who was still hoping they would agree.

Jin sighed. "No smoking, no drugs, and no alcohol," Jin says. Taehyung's face lights up and he hugs Jin tightly. "Yay! Thank you so much, Eomma!" Jin smiles and hugs him back. "Yeah, yeah- Whatever." He laughs. Namjoon chuckles at them.

"I'm gonna go upstairs to change," Taehyung says, letting go of Jin. Jin nods and walks over to the couch. Taehyung makes his way upstairs.

He walks over to his dresser and grabs a black pair of jeans that had rips everywhere, along with some black fishnet stockings to put on underneath. He moved over to his closet and grabbed a dark blue crop top. He got dressed and sat down on his bed, scrolling through social media, waiting for the party to start.

The party was only 35 minutes away. Taehyung was just chilling, watching TharnType when he got a call from Jungkook. He picked up immediately, pausing the tv. "Hey, Kookie!" Taehyung said happily into the phone. "Hey, baby!" Jungkook said back, just as happy. "My friends house is a little ways away so I'm going to pick you up in about two minutes. Are you ready?" Jungkook asked. "Mhm! Ill be waiting outside!" Taehyung said before hanging up.

He stuffed his phone in the back pocket of his jeans and checked himself in the mirror. He fixed his hair a bit and started downstairs. He quickly waved goodbye to his parents before running out the door. Jungkook was already there with a smile on his face. Taehyung got in the car hastily and fastened his seatbelt, smiling at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked him up and down and bit his lip. "I thought I told you to not dress sexy," Jungkook said, his voice almost two octaves lower than usual. "I'm going to make sure you stay close to me tonight. Youre mine." Those last two words in Jungkook's low voice made Taehyung blush profusely and look down.

Jungkook took his eyes off Taehyung to look at the road. He began driving to wherever his friends house was. With one hand still on the wheel, Jungkook's other hand made its way to Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's hand and chuckled quietly. He placed his hand on top of Jungkook's and intertwined their fingers.

Multiple minutes later, they made it to Jungkook's friends house. Colored lights were visible through the windows of his house. You could hear the music from the car. Thank goodness he didnt seem to have any neighbors around to call the cops.

Jungkook parked his car and got out first, stuffing his keys in his pockets. He ran to the other side of the car to open the door for Taehyung. Taehyung giggled and thanked him, getting out of the car. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's waist, closing the door behind him. He holds Taehyung's crop top down a they walk into his friend's house. Taehyung giggles and tries to hit Jungkook's hand away. "Don't worry, kookie," Taehyung says, leaning into Jungkook's ear. "I'm all yours." Jungkook bites his lip and lets go of his shirt, but keeps his other arm firm around his waist.