Chapter 27

Jungkook pulled into the parking lot of the amusement park and got out of the car, grabbing the bottles of water he brought for everyone. Taehyung got out as well and looked around the parking lot on his tiptoes. Jungkook came up behind him and nudged him. "If you're looking for Jimin, you might want to crouch down," He said, chuckling. Taehyung turned around and punched Jungkook's arm lightly, rolling his eyes, which only made Jungkook laugh harder.

Taehyung turned back around and pointed at Yoongi's car where Jimin was, standing at the trunk. "There he is! Come on, Kookie!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and the ran over to where Jimin was. Hoseok was on one side of the car and Yoongi on the other, still looking for Taehyung and Jungkook.

When Jimin saw Taehyung, he jumped up and ran over to him, jumping into his arms and wrapping his legs around the taller boys waist. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "It's literally been less than thirty minutes since you guys last saw each other." After saying that, Yoongi and Hoseok looked over and smiled at them, walking over.

Yoongi's reaction to Jimin and Taehyung was the same as Jungkook's. Yoongi walked over to Jungkook and stood beside him, watching as the two blonde boys talked to each other as if they hadn't seen each other in years. Yoongi shook his head. "What are we going to do with these two?" He asked. Jungkook just hung his head and chuckled.

When the boys were finally done "catching up", they linked hands with each other and skipped their way to the entrance of the park. Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook just stayed behind and laughed at the two boys.

When they got into the park, after paying for their wristbands, Taehyung and Jimin's eyes lit up as they stared at all the rides. Hoseok looked uneasy and Yoongi just looked as plain as always. Jungkook, on the other hand, was just staring at Taehyung and smiling at all of the boy's actions.

Taehyung smiled up at the rollercoasters and looked back at Jungkook, letting go of Jimin's hand, which Yoongi replaced almost instantly. Jimin looked up at Yoongi and smiled fondly, squeezing his hand.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and pointed to the rollercoaster with the other before grabbing Hoseok's hand, so he didn't feel like the fifth wheel. Hoseok smiled at the skin ship and looked over at Taehyung.

"We should go on the rollercoasters first!" Taehyung suggests excitedly. Hoseok's eyes widen as Jungkook nods. "Sure, baby," Jungkook answered.

Hoseok hated rollercoasters. He agreed upon going on them though, for his friends. Taehyung could feel his uneasiness and told him that he would sit next to him and hold his hand the whole time. That made him feel slightly better.

They walked over to the biggest rollercoaster in the park. The ride barely had a line, seeing as it was a Monday afternoon and most people were at work. Hoseok got more and more afraid the closer they got to the front of the line. Taehyung was practically jumping up and down with excitement. Jimin was slightly scared and he hung onto Yoongi's arm tightly.

They made it to the front of the line and got in the rollercoaster. Taehyung sat down next to Hoseok, like he had promised. He held onto his hand tightly, reassuring him that he was there. Jungkook sat behind them, looking completely relaxed as he leaned back in the seat. Jimin and Yoongi sat in the front. Yoongi had his hand on Jimin's thigh and Jimin's hand was on top of his.

A voice came over the loud speakers reminding the riders to buckle up and hold on tightly. They all buckled themselves and Taehyung grabbed Hoseok's hand again. When the ride started moving, Hoseok gripped Taehyung's hand tighter. Taehyung squeezed back and ran his thumb over his hand. "It'll be okay, Hobi," Taehyung reassured with a soft, calming voice. Hoseok nodded and loosened his grip slightly.

They climbed higher and higher on their way up to the biggest drop. Hoseok could feel butterflies in his stomach already. He closed his eyes and braced himself for the drop. Taehyung patted his thigh. "Don't close your eyes," He told Hoseok. "It'll make it worse." Hoseok hesitantly opened his eyes and stared ahead at the sky. They were about 250 feet above the ground and Hoseok didnt dare look down.

They were only a few feet from the top. Yoongi and Jimin were already barely tipping over the edge. Hoseok took a deep breath and the rollercoaster dropped. So much for the deep breath. Hoseok screamed, probably making half the riders deaf. Taehyung was screaming and laughing at Hoseok. Jungkook had his hands up and was also chuckling at Hoseok. Yoongi and i in had their hands linked together and their free hands up in the air.

When they made it to the end of the ride, Hoseok's screaming stopped immediately as if he had never made a sound in the first place. But.. he looked like he had just downed three bottles of wine. He looked sick and depressed. Taehyung got off the ride first and helped Hoseok off, still wheezing. Jungkook was still laughing as well. Jimin and Yoongi came over. "Dude, is Hobi okay?" Yoongi asked, laughing. He put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok just had a blank expression like he had just witnessed a murder scene.

The boys laughed and al agreed that they should go home before Hoseok actually got sick. Yoongi and Jimin drove Hoseok home and Jimin gave Hoseok a big hug and whispered something to him which made him smile. Yoongi got a bit jealous, bu held it back knowing that Jimin and Hoseok are just good friends.

"What did you and Hobi talk about and what did you just whisper to him?" Yoongi asked, failing to hide his jealousy. Jimin shook his head and rubbed Yoongi's arm. "There's no need to be jealous, babe. He's just going through some tough times and needed a friend to cheer him up," Jimin tells Yoongi.

Yoongi nods and grabs Jimin's hand. He starts driving to Jimin's house when he asks, "Can I stay with you tonight?" He sounds almost scared, but Yoongi brushes it off. "Of course, my love."
————————————————

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while- I haven't been in the best mindset, but I feel a bit better now so ill try to update more. I'm sorry for any errors as well- this was not edited. Anyway, stay home and stay safe! Love you babies!