Chapter 18

Jun: me and Myungho broke up...

Hoseok stared at the text, his mouth wide. He reached over to grab the remote, pausing the tv. Hoseok hit the button on his phone to FaceTime Jun. He picked up on the second ring and his camera popped up on the screen. Jun had his hood up, hiding his face as tears ran down his face. Hoseok felt his heart drop at the boy on the phone. "Jun, are you okay?" Hoseok asked, not knowing what else to say.

Jun took a while to respond, wiping his face before looking up to see Hoseok. "Why would he cheat on me? What did I do wrong?" Jun's voice cracked as he looked back down. Hoseok took a deep, shaky breath. "You didnt do anything wrong, Jun. Myungho was just too stupid to realize how amazing you are.." Hoseok continued talking about all the amazing things about Jun. Jun looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you, Hobi.." Hoseok smiled at him and nodded. "Just the truth."

Jun sighed happily. "Oh, Hobi, can I sit with you and your friends? It's fine if I cant, I dont want to bother you, but I just dont feel like sitting with Myungho.." Hoseok smiled. "Of course you can sit with us! I'm sure my friends wont mind!" Jun's face lit up. "Really? Thank you!" Jun exclaimed happily.

Hoseok felt his heart warm up at Jun's actions. The bridge of his nose and cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he just continued to admire the boy on the screen. Hoseok was snapped out of his thoughts when Jun yelled his name. "Are you okay, Hobi?" Jun asked. Hoseok's face went red. "I- uhh.. yeah," Hoseok stuttered out, laughing nervously. Jun brushed it off.

The boys continued to talk about random things until 3am. Both boys were in their bed, blankets wrapped around them as their phone was propped up in front of them so the other could see their face. Hoseok's eyelids became heavier and he found it becoming harder and harder to keep them open. He soon closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep. Jun chuckled slightly the boy on his screen and smiled. He admired the sleeping boy. "Thank you, Hobi," He whispered. "Sweet dreams." Jun hung up after blowing a silent kiss to the sleeping boy.

~the next day~

Taehyung awoke, tangled up in Jungkook's arms and legs. He could feel Jungkook's hot breath against the back of his neck. Taehyung smiled as Jungkook tightened his arms around his small waist. Taehyung tried to squirm his way out of Jungkook's grasp, accidentally waking him up. Jungkook chuckled at the other, making Taehyung look up at him. "Oh- sorry for waking you." Taehyung chuckles. Jungkook shakes his head and hugs Taehyung tightly, placing a small peck on his lips.

Jungkook got up, walking over to his closet to grab some clothes. He threw on a black t-shirt along with some dark black skinny jeans. "Do you need any clothes?" Jungkook asks, turning to look at Taehyung. Taehyung was sitting on the bed, in one of Jungkook's hoodies and shorts on. He shook his head. "Ill just change when I get home." Jungkook nodded and closed his closet. "Do you want some breakfast?" Jungkook asked, standing next to the other. Taehyung looked up and nodded.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up and slung him over his shoulder, causing him to let out a squeal. "Jungkook!" Taehyung laughed. Jungkook started downstairs and set Taehyung down on one of the barstools. Taehyung giggled and crossed his legs, placing his hands in his lap as he watched Jungkook make eggs.

Jungkook placed a plate of eggs in front of Taehyung. Taehyung thanks him and starts eating. Jungkook does the same, sitting next to him. "We have the party to go to today," Jungkook says after finishing his eggs. Taehyung nods. "What am I supposed to wear?" He asks. Jungkook shrugs. "Whatever you want. As long as you dont look too sexy. I dont want any other boys to be looking at you." Jungkook said, sipping a cup of water. Taehyung chuckles and nods his head, blushing.