Ch.1

Y/N POV:
    A normal day, you walk to the bank since you live near the bank. You looked at the beautiful blue sky and thought to yourself today was going to be a good day. But little did you know someone else is going to the bank. You walked in the bank, looking for an atm to use.
    "Give me all your money or imma use my quirk on the building" a masked man with a gun yelled. You look towards the door. The man look to be 6 foot something and looked strong too.
    You knew what you had to do, you ran behind a big statue.
"911 what's your emergency?" A lady questioned. "Yes there's a man with a gun robbing the bank (banks name)" you whispered to the lady.
"Ok ma'am are you in the building with the man and if so how many people are there?" She asked you.
"Yes I am and there's like 9 other people too" you answered her question.
"Don't worry ma'am, help is on the way" she said.
    You felt relief, you were still behind the statue. He still hasn't see you, the other people were all on the floor scared to do anything about the man.
* few minutes passed* (cause I'm lazy)
    You heard sirens coming closer to the bank. The masked man turned to the doors. "Who called the cops"  he questioned everyone. He looked around, no body admitted. "Okay... if no one wants to say. I'll have to kill someone than" he started to walk to a little girl. He picked her up and ask again. Before he could finished his sentence, you yelled at him. "It was me! Now leave her alone"
     The cops were now in front of the bank. He dropped the girl and started to walk toward you. He licked his lips. "My...my" he tsked. He looked at you up and down. Now he was infront of you. You felt shivers all over your body.
   "Put your hands up and drop your gun" the cop yelled at the man. The man grabbed you in a headlock "I'll shoot her or even use my quirk on her, Now let me leave and I won't shoot her" the man yelled back at the cops. The cops walked back outside and called for back up.

———————————————————
Word count: 399
-Hope you like reading this fanfic-