Ch.5

3rd person POV:
Few days passed and nothing big really happen since that day. The news were crazy though. Y/n and deku were on magazines, news, etc. "Does own number one hero have a girlfriend?" "Who is she?" "are they dating?" News reporters asked.
Y/n POV:
Since I moved here I've seen many famous hero's. I got a job in a cute coffee shop that my friend owns. She like a sister to me, I asked she if she wanted to live with me because it gets boring sometimes. She agreed and she started to move her stuff at my house. (Few days later) We were almost done when we decided to go to the mall and shop a little.
      We went to many stores in the mall and bought many things. "Are you dating deku?" A little girl asked. "No sweetheart. I told her. She looked sad and ran off. I just smiled, "Girl... you and deku would make a cute couple tho" f/n teased. (Time skip)
It was now night time and we started to head home. We both decided to take a short cut through an alley. We were half way through the alley when we heard "where are you two going". We both turned our heads to face a man. I looked at him and he looked at me like I was some prey that he could hunt. He started to walk towards us and I walked backwards holding to f/n hand. Out of nowhere he started to walk faster.
"Come on f/n. We have to get out of here." I whisper to f/n. I pushed f/n behind me and he told her to run and get help. She ran looking for it and now it was just me and the man. "Hey man, we aren't looking for trouble. So please just leave me alone. " I had my hands up in the air. "I can't do that sweetie, you look really delicious and I want to get a taste." (Sorry I cringed).
Deku POV:
I heard a woman screaming for help. I ran toward the woman and asked if she was ok and what was going on. She told me there's a creepy guy with her friend in an alley. We ran toward the alley only to see y/n and a man. The man looked like he was hunting his pray and y/n was his pray.
I ran in front of y/n and she looked surprised. "What's going on here sir?" I questioned the man. "Nothings going on just talking to a friend of mine." The man said. "Is that true y/n." I asked y/n. "No, I don't even know him. Can we please leave deku." She grabbed my arm. "Well sir, me and y/n must be on own way. Bye" Me, y/n, and her friend left the alley. Y/n do you want me to walk you home?" I asked her. "If you don't mind that would be great. Thank you again."
———————————————————
Word count: 519
Hope you like this chapter. 👾