Ch.8

Deku's POV:
"I want to talk about you being my sidekick, So I'll give you a tour at my building and city" I told her. She nodded. "You have something on your cheek" she said after cleaning my cheek, I smiled.
———————————————————
Y/N POV:
As I was clean deku's face, I realized what I was doing. I got flustered and apologized for doing that out of no where. Deku laughed and reassuring that it was fine.
"I'll have the contract really for you to sign by the end of the day." Deku smiled at me. I nodded and kept on eating the eggs and pancakes. When I finished eating, I picked up the plate but before I could wash them Deku stopped me. "I'll do the dishes and you could go take a shower" Deku said. I thanked him and went to go take a shower.
    When I finished I've decided what I want going to wear. This is the outfit that I chose. (If you don't like it... just imagine your wearing something else. )

I walked into the living room, only to see deku laying on the couch

I walked into the living room, only to see deku laying on the couch. "Deku..." I shooked him a little. "Mhm" Deku humbled. "You can take a shower now. I left a towel in the bathroom for you to use." I told him. He nodded and slowly got up. "I like your outfit y/n it's kinda sexy" deku's voice was more husky then before. It was kinda hot of him to say that. He walked to the bathroom and heard the water running. I've decided to do some chores while I wait for him to be done.
———————————————————
Word count: 306
Sorry that I took forever to do this chapter. I been busy with everything and what's going on with the world I could think.
I also wanted to say #blacklivesmatter