Ch. 2

Cop's POV
"Sir, we need back up" a cop told the Commander. "What's going on? Why do we need back up?" The commander asked. "Well... the armed man has a hostage" the cop answered his questions.
Deku's POV
I woke up and got ready for my day. I put on my suit and wake outside for patrol. It was a beautiful day, there were no clouds. I started to jump on building to building. Doing flips and cool tricks with my quirk.
* time skips* cause I'm lazy
I was walking on the side walk, minding my own business. When I heard sirens and turned my head to see few cop cars driving fast. I decided to follow the cops cars. They lend me to a bank. I caught my breath. I see few officers go inside the bank but came right out.
I looked confused at them and decided to go ask what was going on. When I got close to the commander I heard "What's going on? Why do we need back up?" The commander asked. "Well... the armed man has a hostage" the cop answered his questions. I looked inside the bank to see a tall man holding a woman in a headlock. I knew I had to do something before something bad happens.
"I got it" I thought to myself. I ran to the bank of the bank. Their was a door. I use my quirk to kick the door down. I was now inside and started to walk slow and quietly.
Y/N POV
I was still in the headlock. "Please don't hurt me, please" i begged the man. "Oh sweetie, you should have thought of that before you called the cops on me" he said with a smirk. You look around only to see deku with a finger on he lip. (🤫)
I had a plan. I grabbed his arm that he was hold me with and elbowed him in the stomach. Making him drop me. He look pissed. He aimed the gun at you and shot. Deku pushed the man and use his quirk to knock him down. But the bullet when through your leg.
I cried in pain, you look at your leg and you knew you had to use your quirk. You put both of your hands on your leg and it stared to glow. Deku look at you amazed. The blood stops, you looked at Deku and told him that there's a side effects of using my quirk.
Deku POV
"Wow, She a healer" you thought to yourself. She look at you and said "Deku there's a side effects of using my quirk. I looked at her confused. "Whenever I use my quirk on myself or on someone... they become horny and they can't control themself" she quickly said.

———————————————————
Word count: 470