Ch. 4

Dekus POV:
I activated my quirk to jump on a building near by. "So y/n where do you live?" I questioned her. It took few seconds but she answer "I live few blocks for here" she pointed the direction.
———————————————————
Y/N POV:
   As deku was jumping building to building, I started to look around the beautiful city was lit with lights. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. I just enjoyed the fresh air hitting my face. (5 minutes later) "Y/n is this your house?" Deku asked. "Yup... thanks again. This day has been crazy!" I told deku.
"Funny thing is we live near each other and I've never seen you around here." Deku said. "Oh when I just moved here few weeks ago." I say scratching my neck. "Oh, how do you like it so far?" He asked. " I honestly love it here. Everything is so close to each other and easy to get place to place. Also there's many things to do here." I told him with a smile. "Y/n what's your quirk. If you don't mind." Deku asked. "Oh I'm a healer and I can heal myself or anyone that got hurt. But there's a side effect and I'm working on it. That's why I fell asleep at the bank" I said looking at him. He started to mutter things under his breathe. It was kinda funny and cute. He noticed that he was muttering under his breathe.     
    His face became pink " sorry I sometimes do this when I'm thinking." He apologized. "It's fine, I do that sometime too. Well I'm going to go take a long bath. See you around." I started I walk inside. "Bye y/n take care. See you around." He said.
    Deku's POV:
     As I started to walk away, I forgot to tell her about if she would ever become a sidekick and would like to try it. That quirk of hers could come handy. I look look up at the sky. The sky was filled with stars dancing across the sky. I sighed, "I can't wait to go home and sleep."  (Time skip) I finally made it to my house and took off my shoes. Then I remembered that I petted my noodles in my living room. I went to go pick it up and clean the bowl. "Now I can go sleep." I smiled to myself. I flopped on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

———————————————————
Word count: 425
Please leave feedback in the comments section. Hope you like the fanfic. 🌌