Ch.3

Deku POV
   "Wow, She a healer" you thought to yourself. She look at you and said "Deku there's a side effects of using my quirk. I looked at her confused. "Whenever I use my quirk on myself or on someone... they become horny and they can't control themself" she quickly said.
———————————————————
    Y/N POV:
   Deku's face started to turn red. My eye sight became blurry. I took off my belt I told deku to tie me up. He obeyed and tied up my hands together. Next thing I know I'm on top of him. "You like really good under me" I smirked at him. "Ma'am I need you to get off me please." Deku looking the other way.
I felt something poking me and that only turned me on more. I started to move more and more. Deku noticed and tied me up to a poll in the bank. I pasted out.
~~~~~~~after the robbery~~~~~~~
Y/N POV:
When I woke up, I was in a stretcher in an ambulance. I looked to my side and saw Deku sleeping. I tapped on his shoulder few times. And his eyes slowly opened. "hey...um thank you Deku and I'm so sorry for what I did in the bank." I apologize to him. "Oh it's fine ma'am and can I get your name if you don't mind" Deku scratching his neck. " my name is (y/n) (l/n)." I smiled at him.
   Deku's POV:
   "My name is (y/n) (l/n)." She smiled at me. "That's a lovely name you have. Well y/n are you feeling better?" I questioned. "Yea thanks again for saving my life." Well y/n since you're feeling better I will leave. See you later" I walked away waving at her.
   "Wow she was beautiful, and her quirk is amazing. If only she knew how to control the side effects. She would be a great sidekick since I break my bones when I face villains." I was muttering all by myself. I started to walk home since it wasn't that far. (10 minute walk later) finally I'm home. I took a quick shower and cooked some noodles and sat in front of the tv. Switching the channels to see what was new. I stumble across to see y/n and so many cameras flashing. "Excuse me ma'am... Were you in the bank when the Heist happened?" "Did you see Deku?" "What happened in there?" Many reporter questioned her.
"I just need to go home please" y/n pleaded with the reporters. I need to go help her. I ran out the door and use my quirk to save her from the reporters. It took me few minutes to get there. I walked in the crowd pushing through the people to get to y/n. When I saw her she looked scared. I grabbed her by the wrist "hold on to my hand" I told her.
      She nodded and grabbed my hand. I started to run through the crowd. Many people questioned and took many photos of us. When we were out of the crowd, I picked her up bridal style she was holding tight to me. And her face was tucked in my stomach. I activated my quirk to jump on a building near by. "So y/n where do you live?" I questioned her. It took few seconds but she answer "I live few blocks for here" and pointed the direction.

———————————————————
581 word count
Hope you enjoyed 🧚‍♀️✨