Ch.9 🍋

"I like your outfit y/n it's kinda sexy" deku's voice was more husky then before. It was kinda hot of him to say that. He walked to the bathroom and heard the water running. I've decided to do some chores while I wait for him to be done.
———————————————————
    Deku's POV:
   Once I finished taking a shower I dried myself. But I remember I didn't have any clean clothes. I smacked my head with my palm. I wrapped a towel around my waist. I open the door only to see y/n bending down, picking up some dirty clothes on the ground. I started to walk behind her. "Y/n... I can see your underwear." Grabbing her waist.
   Y/N POV:
    "Y/n... I can see your underwear." Deku grabbing my waist. I gasped since I was wearing headphones and didn't think he was going to finish the shower that quick. I looked at him and noticed that he didn't have shirt. I looked lower and only saw a towel on his waist. "Ummm deku what are you doing?" I question him.
    "When you looked sexy like that and you shouldn't expose yourself like that. You don't know if someone could have broken in and did that to you." Deku explained. "I don't think anybody would break in. I live in a quit nice neighborhood, nobody would expect to rod here and plus I'm a strong person. I can defend myself from a robber and if I do get hurt I can just use my quirk on myself." I told him.
    Deku looked shocked "oh really now" Deku looked mad now. He stared at me and the unthinkable happened. He grabbed my wrist tightly and started to drag me to my room. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I yelled at him. "I thought you could defend yourself from someone. Try to defend yourself from ME."Deku yelled. He throw me on the bed. He was now on top of me.
     "Deku please stop" I begged him. He started to lick my neck. "Your MINE and only MINE." Deku whispers in my ear. "Now think I'm a thug and trying to rape you. Try to get away from me y/n." Deku looked at me with hunger in his eyes. I started to push and kick him to try and get him off on me even tho I didn't want him off of me. To be honest he was kinda turning me on a little. I finally got him off of me. I tried to run to the door but a fell and hurt my leg pretty badly. "*Gasp* Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!?!" Deku asked.
    "OW!! I hurt my leg" I moved my leg to show him. My leg started to become purple. I close my eyes "Deku I'm going to use my quirk and I'm going to get horny again so this is payback" I smirked at him.
———————————————————
Word count:
Thank you for reading this chapter.
#blacklivematter✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿