Ch.6

"Well sir, me and y/n must be on own way. Bye" Me, y/n, and her friend left the alley. Y/n do you want me to walk you home?" I asked her. "If you don't mind that would be great. Thank you again."
———————————————————
Y/n POV:
As we were walking back to my house. I looked at Deku and he looked like wanted to say something but didn't know how. "Is everything okay deku? You can tell me if you want to but you don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable.." I waved my hands at him.
He giggled "Oh well the news and everyone thinks we're dating. And I have a question to ask you" he said. I looked at him and nodded my head. "Well... Since your a healer and um" he took short pause. "How would you like to become my sidekick... Since I sometimes get hurt when I face villains." I was shocked I didn't know how to respond. I always wanted to be a hero but my quirk wasn't good for fighting. I smiled at him. " Omg are you serious!! I always wanted to be a hero or help the!." I shouted with joy.
   Deku's POV:
   "How would you like to become my sidekick... Since I sometimes get hurt when I face villains." She was shocked she didn't know how to respond. She smiled at me. " Omg are you serious!! I always wanted to be a hero or help the!." She shouted with joy. "Well I'll give you my number and we can go for a coffee at c/n ( c/n means coffee name) and talk about it move." I gave her my number and she gave me hers. This was the first time I have ever gave number to a girl. I smiled to myself and kinda blushed about it. The walk to her house was quite but a comfortable quiet.
      We were now in front of her house "deku would you like to come in for a snack?" Y/ n asked. " that was be lovely." I told y/n. As I stepped in I saw some boxes. "Have you finished unpacking?" Yea this is just f/n stuff. She moving in with me because it gets boring sometimes." She told me.
   I sat down on the couch, it was really comfy. "Would you like f/s? (F/s means favorite snack.) "yes that's my favorite snack." "Really same here. I have a lot in my cabinet. Not a lot of people like f/s" "I'll come and help you make it" I told her. "Sounds good to me." As I started to walk towards her, I tripped over the rug.
    "Ow my head. Are you ok deku?" Y/n asked. I was now on top of her. My faces was heating up and she started to blush too. I looked deeply in her beautiful e/c eyes. My head started to move down.
Cliffhanger
Sorry
——————————-—————————
Word count: 504
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 🕷