Ch.7🍋

"Ow my head. Are you ok deku?" Y/n asked. I was now on top of her. My faces was heating up and she started to blush too. I looked deeply in her beautiful e/c eyes. My head started to move down.
———————————————————
🍋🍋🍋
Deku POV:
Our lips touched I closed my eyes, and let my lips take over. She kissed back. I was relieved that she wasn't going to regret me. The kiss started to get more intense in each second. I heard a moan and that turned me out. I flipped us around and now she was on top of me. We were still kissing.
I squeezed her round butt, she let out a gasp, I sticked my tongue in her mouth exposing every inch of it. She started to try to take control but Won. She started to move slowly up and down. My little friend decided to pop up. I heard giggles " I see your friend is here too." I looked down and saw my boner, my face became pink. "And how are we going to fix that doll." I winked at her.
She got up and said to follow her. I got up l, walking towards. We ended up in her room, she pushed my on bed. She undid my pants, she looked me like she was asking for permission, I gave her the nod. She kiss the top of the penis and started to bop her head up and down. I put my head back and enjoyed it. Moans were the only thing you could hear.
Few minutes later... now it's my turn. I picked her up "are you sure?" I asked, she nodded. With that I placed the tip in the entrance. "oOoh you're so fucking tight."
Y/ POV:
As deku picked me up, I looked at his green eyes but now they were darker filled with lust. "are you sure doll?" he asked, I nodded. With that He placed the tip in the entrance. "oOoh you're so fucking tight." Deku moaned. I moaned loud, " Deku it feels so good!"
Time skip because I'm cringing so hard
I woke up with deku next to me. I got up and took a shower. When I finished I decided to make breakfast for deku and I. I made pancakes and eggs, as I turned to put the food on the table. I felt a squeeze on my butt, I turned around to see a sleepy deku. I giggled at how cute he looked with bed hair.
"I made pancakes and eggs for breakfast. Hope you like it" "you didn't have too, but thank you." We both sat down and ate.
    Deku POV:
     "I want to talk about you being my sidekick, So I'll give you a tour at my building and city" I told her. She nodded. "You have something on your cheek" she said after cleaning my cheek, I smiled.

———————————————————
Word count: 493
Hope you liked this chapter🤰