(Child!Haruka x Child!Reader) .:Smile..?:.

"(Name)-chan!!" "Go (Name)!" "You can do it!"

You could hear your friends cheering from the sidelines as you were swimming (t/o/s). You were aiming to beat your record time. You were panting a bit when your hand finally hit the pool wall.

"Great job (Name)-chan!" Nagisa chirped happily while hugging you. "Thank you Nagi!" You replied. Coach Sasabe told you that you had beat your record by a few seconds. You smiled. Ever since you came to the Iwatobi Swimming Club, you had gotten much better at swimming (t/o/s). You also met people around your age, and you became close friends.

While you all were talking, you stared out at the pool and saw Haru, floating away like he always does. You knew he loved water, but you couldn't help but wonder if he liked you too... You liked Haru a lot, ever since you came to the swimming club. You spaced out until Makoto waved his hand in front of your face. "(Name)? Are you ok?" He asked, a little worried. "Y-yup!" You said, snapping out of your thoughts of Haru. When you turned back to look at the pool, you noticed Haru wasn't there. Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder push you into the pool. You gasped for air as you tried to come to the surface. "Haru!! Why did you do that to (Name)?!" Makoto yelled. You turned to face him and saw Haru's face looking down at yours. "I like you better covered in water." Haru said with a smile on his face. Not his tiny usual ones, a bigger smile than you had ever seen on his face. He walked away as your face was in complete and utter disbelief.

Did Haru just...?