Chapter 1

A/n: Guess what, I can't wait already. I though that I really need to publish the first chapter already so here you go.
~•▪~

YOUR POV

I'm Y/n L/n. I'm from (country), I just transferred in Seoul, South Korea with my bestfriends to continue our studies.

I'm certainly not an extrovert type of person.

Yeah.....

.....not really.

"WAKE UP, BITCHES!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" I shouted in Camille's ear while pinching Nick's thigh before jolting downstairs, away from their wrath.

"THE FUCK, Y/N?!"

I chuckled lightly before taking a seat on one of the chairs infront of the table. I grabbed a toast and took a bite.

I made pancakes, bacon and scrambled egg for breakfast.

Minutes later, I finished eating as I waited for the two to come out of our shared room. They always take so long.

"Finally, you guys are so slow" I teased as they made their way down the stairs. They sneered before giving me a middle finger.

"Tch, I'm finally regretting being in the same house as you" Camille snarled. I just grinned rolling my eyes at what she said.

"You're lucky that you look like a puppy or else I'll throw you out" Nick said with a fake smile. They really are not a morning person.

Speaking of puppy...

"Where's Eon?" (Pronounced as ih - yon). As if on cue, a cute little Siberian husky came running in the living room, with a yarn ball on its mouth.

Eh?

"You guys can start eating, we have an hour left before the classes start" I said as I crouched towards Eon.

I reached for the yarn ball. "Where'd you get this, Eon? We need to give it back to the owner--" I dropped the ball that Eon immediately bit, dragging it upstairs.

*knock knock* (a/n: I'm currently listening to knock knock japanese ver. by twice)

I walked towards the door and opened it. Woah! She's stunning.

"Uh...hello?" I snapped back to reality, smiling back at the beautiful stranger infront of me.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I asked.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, I just live next door. Uh, your puppy stole my cat's yarn ball...I'm just wondering if I could have it back?" She asked nicely.

I smiled before nodding. "I'm Y/n L/n. And yes, you can have it back. It's yours" I opened the door widely before calling my baby.

"Eon!" A few seconds later, he arrived with the yarn ball still in his mouth.

I crouched down.

"Give me the ball, Eon" I told him as he sat, tilting his head but still gave the ball. I stood up with Eon in my arms.

"Here's the ball. I'm sorry if he stole it. He just likes balls" she cooed at Eon.

"No problem. He's cute...Um, Y/n? I'm just wondering if you wanted to walk with me to school?"

Oh.

I just noticed that we're wearing the same uniform.

Then the two appeared beside me with wide smiles.

"Oh hello, pretty lady~" Nick greeted with a flirty smirk.

"Are you single?" Camille asked with the same smirk that Nick had. Oh my GodJihyo, this lesbians!

"Uh..."

"Don't mind these two, Lalisa. Ofcourse, I can walk with you" I told her and she smiled.

"Great! But please call me Lisa. Lalisa is too long. We can bring those two along" she said and I just nodded.

~•▪~

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Finally! New rules! New students! New victims!" A girl with brunette hair said while smiling brightly.

"Yes, yes! I haven't found my partner yet. I'm sure I'll finally have her this year!" Another girl with blonde hair said. The others agreed and rejoiced.

They were claimed as the true students of 'ReYanDe AcaDeMia'.

The academy is a school only for girls. They open the school for new students every two years and that is the most awaited part of those true students.

They were waiting for their so-called-soulmates. And if those soulmates denied their love, they were allowed to use force and violence.

Some of them graduated already, married to their soulmates. There are times that a group shared one soulmate. One example, SNSD, known also as Girls' Generation, they shared one girl as their wife.

Those new students that wasn't claimed before the end of the year, they will be one of the true students of the academy.

The owner? No one knows her. She hides behind a mask. No one knows a single thing about her except for being extremely strict.

"I hope I'll have mine this year, I can't wait to graduate" the girl with cat eyes pouted as she was in the academy for six years already.

"Well, I hope I do too. I can't be stuck here for another two years" the girl with big eyes said. She was there for ten years already.

"Oh hey! The gates are opening!"

~•▪~

A/n: So, how is it? Any feedbacks?

~•▪~